Ibis Titanium Mojo, Size Medium, in California - SOLD

K U R T

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
1997 Ibis Titanium Mojo, Size Medium.

Hand built in Sebastopol, CA and complete with signature Ti Mojo amazing welds, double-butted tubes, and tapered chainstays.

The built includes a matching Ibis Titanium Stem and Handlebar. The stem is approx 90 cm, but I can supply a longer (approx 120 mm) Ibis Ti Stem in perfect condition that can be substituted if it fits you better.

Other components include a period Syncros Revolution Crankset (new decals included), Thomsen Elite Seatpost, Chris King Headset, Gen 2 Mavic Crossmax Wheels, XTR 950 Brake Levers/ Rear Derailleur/ Cassette, Avid Arch Supreme V brakes, Avocet O2 Ti Saddle and Marzocchi Bomber Fork. Matching Avid brake levers can be exchanged if you prefer them to the XTR levers. The shifter is Rivendell mated to a Paul's Thumbie base. Note this is currently a single chainring setup, making the bike a 1 x 8.

Overall condition is very good. There are chain and cable rub marks on the frame that should buff out with a 3M Scotchbrite pad. Frame decals are in extremely good condition. There are no dents or deep scrapes on the frame, whatsoever. The lower bearing cup of the CK headset has a significant housing rub divot. The Syncros Crank has some scratches with slight rust that can be seen (I would re-powder coat this crank and apply the supplied decals for a perfect restoration). The Crossmax wheels show significant pad surface wear but turn straight and true. Front Hutchinson Tubeless tire has <5 miles of use and the rear Michelin is 50%.

New frame decals can be purchased here http://chuckibis.com/decals/

King Titanium Water Bottle Cage Negotiable.

Please email of you have any questions. kbeitler (at) gmail "dot" com

$3300 OBO plus shipping

Thank you for looking!

IMG_2670-M.jpg

If you split the 90mm stem and/or the shifter & mount ... I almost certainly won't be able to afford them :roll:

Pretty much my perfect bike you've got there :cool:

Danke Pedro!

I can certainly notify you if any of those parts shake out of a deal.

Never know if a buyer is fiercely interested in the frame only....

;) Kurt

These are the two stems to choose from. I believe the top is a 130 and the bottom 95mm. Both have a 5 or 10 degree rise.

IMG_3833-L.jpg

The 130 has a ding in the bottom...otherwise beautiful shape.

IMG_3829-L.jpg

Worst decal on the bike:

IMG_3834-L.jpg

Cable rub:

IMG_3835-L.jpg

Crank close ups:

IMG_3836-L.jpg

IMG_3838-L.jpg

IMG_3840-L.jpg

Replacement Syncros Revolution decals:

IMG_3843-L.jpg

IMG_3841-L.jpg