• Rd 1: Lake District ~ Saturday 23rd March
• Rd 2: Long Mynd ~ Sunday 28th April
• Rd 3: Aviemore - Scotland ~ 25th and/or 26th May
• Rd 4: North York Moors ~ Weekend of 20th - 21st July - main ride on Sunday
• Rd 5: South East/Surrey Hills ~ 17th or 18th August
• Rd 6: Peak District ~ Saturday 14th September
• Rd 7: Cotswolds ~ 12th or 13th October
Round 3: Aviemore will have a ride on both the Saturday and the Sunday.
Round 4: NYM will have a ride on both the Saturday and the Sunday (with the main ride on Sunday)
Round 5: Surrey Hills still needs the ride leaders to decide on either day.
Round 6: Peak District has always been on a Saturday
Round 7: Cotwolds also needs the ride leaders to come to a decision on which day the ride will take place.
In general there has usually been a pretty even split between rides taking place on the Saturday and those taking place on the Sunday.
Sadly, whichever day we go for will never make everyone happy.