Pace RC500 For Sale

ringo

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Well, now that BOTM is over, I really must face reality and admit that I cannot afford the luxury of a bike I'm never going to seriously ride. I've toyed with the idea of keeping it as an art installation, but the Mrs won't have it in the house...

Rare opportunity as only 21 of these frames were produced by Pace.

So here goes, I'd prefer to sell it as a complete bike, but have listed the parts separately in case it comes to splits... I'm only looking to get back what I've laid out on the bike. Splits route will be triggered by sale of frame and fork...

I also appreciate it's probably 1998 onward, but many of the parts are pre 98 and a likely buyer is more likely to be perusing this forum! Will move if it causes offence.

Price for the whole bike as is - £999 Posted

Pace RC500 Frame & RC150 forks. Frame is in great condition with only slight nicks here and there. It has been fully re-decalled (from our resident stickermeister) and the rear swing arm has been polished to a mirror finish. The forks were fully rebuilt by Tim at Fork English and are good to go. Seatpost and headset will be included. as will Pace crud guard £650 Posted

Hope Big'un wheelset on Mavic D521 rims. Front is Ltd Edition pewter to match the RC150's, rear is silver £150 Posted

EGS Rear Mech. Virtually NOS, No marks and perfect in every respect. £125 Posted

L&M Cranks. Very nice with only the odd mark £55 Posted

Tioga Saddle. NOS (but fitted), Original box included. £25 Posted

X-Lite Stem. Very Nice. £45 Posted

Middleburn Chainring £10 Posted

Grey Pedals £12 Posted

GT Ti Bottom Bracket. £40 Posted

Hope Brakes. Mini front (?), not sure rear! Hydraulic brakes all a bit modern for me I'm afraid. Nice condition, but will need bleeding. £60 the lot... Posted

Xray Gripshift (usual cracking but not bad), left hand shifter only. £8 Posted

Tioga DH tyres. Real nice. £12 posted each or both for £20 posted

More pics later but here's a taster...

P1020799.jpg

P1020798.jpg

This will sound very crap possibly, but I would be keen on the Crud Catcher if you split...!

Actually, if you wouldn't mind some close up pics so I can replicate the decals for mine that would be most appreciated - I imagine the buyer of the frame would be keen to keep the catcher with...

Cheers,
BB

BB

I knew the first response would be someone wanting the Crud catcher!! :D :D

Will photo later and send them over by PM.

The irony of that bike, in that landscape, is not lost on me :LOL:

If I had a more forgiving management, and the spare dineros.... you would have an offer on the table already..... this, along with a Whyte PRST and Scott Endorphin, is a Unicorn for me

Good luck dude, I hope it sells complete

G

The irony of that bike, in that landscape, is not lost on me

Yes! I hadn't though of that, but here in the Vale of York we are flatter than Eric!

:D :D :D

tumblr_m81db4AuuX1qb51sq.png

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm bouncy

GLWS

might do a scratch card at lunch time. will be in touch if i get lucky....

ringo":1s0rr747 said:
BB

I knew the first response would be someone wanting the Crud catcher!! :D :D

Will photo later and send them over by PM.

Ha ha - brilliant!

Well, you gotta try...!

GLWS, it's a cracker.

BB

Have no need for it.

Would never ride it.

Still want it :)

Hope it goes complete.

GLWS.

And fair dos for not putting on ebay.

Back