Panaracer XC Magic 'blonde' front & rear tyres

jaypee

Senior Retro Guru
Edit: see most recent post.

Picked up a fairly cheap bike and it came with these. Can't find much about them but they look a bit swank and, well, they're Panaracer so I thought they might be worth a bit. The few posts I can find give that impression. I'm quite keen on them myself but swank is out of my league so if they're worth what I think they might be - £40 plus postage - then I'd let them go. Comments welcome - I may be way off. I don't think I'd split them.

Attachments

• IMAG1589-1.jpg
    IMAG1589-1.jpg
    352.7 KB · Views: 1,143
  • IMAG1593-1.jpg
    IMAG1593-1.jpg
    272 KB · Views: 1,143
  • IMAG1599-1.jpg
    IMAG1599-1.jpg
    304 KB · Views: 1,143
The walls look a little dry so I wouldn't want go punish them too much but I'll offer you £25!

Tc

Are they still supple (most I've seen tend to have gone a bit crispy) and are the sidewalls good & solid? I'm guessing not just from their age, but on the offchance they are I'd be very interested please :cool:

Many thanks.

Thanks for the interest guys. I'd say they're somewhere in the middle, sidewalls good and pretty supple but dried up a bit on the surface. I think the pics make them look worse than they are. I'm away for a bit but I'll try and take some better pics when I get back.

If you guys pm me your email addresses I'll send you some more pics and a video of me flexing the tyres about.

Having just seen an (admittedly nos) pair go for £115. (http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vi ... 86&alt=web)
I think I'll give these a bump!

Offers considered.

More pics here:
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vi ... 86&alt=web

Screenshot_2015-02-09-11-24-50_zpsdb8bb5bd.png

I've used them a bit for light riding and often stick em on a bike for photos...

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back