Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:48 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

Forum rules

**Classified Rules & Guidance - Feedback - Dispute Procedure - Gold Trader Status - All Adverts Need A Price - 5 Adverts Maximum - Leave Prices In Sold Adverts - No cross posting adverts**

Post subject: bargains
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:47 pm 

yes, £270 sound a bargain, although I suspect bikes of that frame size are easier to find. It's also hard to stress how mint this bike is; it doesn't look like it's been touched.

In any event, I think £495 is a bargain, too, and was happy to pay it. This was exactly the sort of bike I was looking for.

Register or login to remove these adverts

Post subject: Re: bargains
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:40 pm 
Old School Hero

ntreanor wrote:
yes, £270 sound a bargain, although I suspect bikes of that frame size are easier to find. It's also hard to stress how mint this bike is; it doesn't look like it's been touched.

In any event, I think £495 is a bargain, too, and was happy to pay it. This was exactly the sort of bike I was looking for.
Not being funny mate,But I have been looking to buy a 1995 team marin for a 12 months ,and out of the 6 bikes i have seen advertised all of them was ether 15" or 17" so all were to small for me,and not to mention a little tired looking,I was about to give up but then i managed to find one in a 19inch frame that was as close to a new condition as possible(been in a loft for 14 year) .
I suppose it would be easy to think a 15 inch frame would be even more rare , as not many people are under 5ft 5 :lol:
All jokes aside tho,i dont think what you paid was dear ,if i sold mine i would want at least what you paid for yours , as mine ent really been rode.
I think its a hell of a sweet bike to ride ,hope you enjoy yours as much as i will mine mate :wink: