Sold Kenda Blue Groove / Nevegal Tomac tyres

kingoffootball

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Finally taken a few pictures, though many more parts to sell. Swaps are a possibility, either for Tioga parts http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... highlight= maybe nice black or 180mm cranks, non-campag italian parts, early 80s Japanese parts, XT thumbies or possibly other stuff!

Shimano XT m730 170mm cranks, complete with original 24-36-46 SG rings, bolts and spacers, and one crank cap, but missing the other.

Very good condition, there's the usual little bit of heel rub, plus a scratch on the drive-side and scuff on the bottom of the non-drive as shown in the last picture.

Rings have very little wear and the tapers and threads are perfect.

£48 posted please. SOLD

John Tomac Signature Series Kenda Blue Groove / Nevegal tyres. 26x2.10 and foldable. Came on some wheels I bought, but I've never used them and they don't look to have been used much in the past.

£36 posted please.

Kenda+Tomac.JPG

Kenda+Tomac+2.JPG

1992 GT Karakoram frameset, including forks, flip-flop stem, Tioga headset, non-original seat post and smooth shimano bottom bracket.

It's an 18" (so 20.5" c-t).

It was originally Tequila Sunrise, but someone has decided it needed a not-great rattle can job. I would have had it repainted myself, but decided it was too small for me.

I would really rather it was collected, but will post or arrange delivery if someone really wants it. Sold £20 delivered.

A short cage M737 rear mech in fairly good condition. Lower jockey bearings seem good, upper jockey reasonable. £18 posted please. SOLD £15.49 posted on ebay

A set of alloy GT bars. Cut down to 540mm and with a few marks, but nice and light and might be useful to someone. £10 posted please. Gone to a good home for karma.

Great condition black M563 Shimano LX cranks. Threads and tapers are perfect, a few marks and chips, but no heel rub and logos are perfect. 170mm and compact 94mm BCD. Sold £26 posted to Netherlands.

A set of front and rear M734 Shimano XT cantis, including all springs, bolts and straddles. £26 posted please. Sold for £20 posted

Haha, silly me, yes, you are right - 1x Blue Groove and 1x Nevegal.

I'd rather sell them as a pair to save on postage, but I guess if someone wants one of them for £20 posted that would be ok.

Black LX cranks and XT Cantis reluctantly added.

If any of the prices are off feel free to make me an offer - I need to focus down my parts and projects.

Back