Sold....1991 Kona Fire Mountain, 20 inch

dablk

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Just like buses.

Wanted to try a Large Rigid Kona for hacking about on. Missed out on one. So waited for another and went for this 20 inch Fire Mountain off member KeepitSteel..who KeptitSafe for me while I worked at the footie in Poland.

While I was away I noticed the original bike I was after might be availible locally. So as I had already commited to buy the Fire Mountain I picked it up 2 weeks ago. And last friday the Lavadome then also appeared in my shed.

FM1.jpg

So the Fire Mountain is back up for sale for what I paid Jamie. All it needs is pedals

FM12.jpg

FM2.jpg

I can offer it at 150 collected or £125 collected without the Flite saddle.

FM7.jpg

FM4.jpg

FM3.jpg

It really is in great shape for 21 year old bike. Some small chips to the frame and stem. Couple of scratches to the bar. The cantis dont match front and back...not sure which is original.. front is exage country , rear is SLR. the rims are amazing, however there is very light surface rust to the spokes. And light spot rust to the rear mech, qr's etc. The worst part is the bubble rust to the forks.

FM6.jpg

FM5.jpg

FM9.jpg

FM8.jpg

FM10.jpg

The paint work really is stunning. As KeepIt Steel advertised, it hadly looks used judging by the rims, cranks and the dog collar which look mint.

FM11.jpg

I am pretty busy with work (on the road) so would much rather it was evening collected, from Haydock M6 jct 23. or i could poss meet in NW at cost.

Thanks for looking.

Back