Dablk's Sales..xlite riser,kona Stem + others Offers welcome

dablk

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Price inc indicated postage..cheap stuff 2nd class. Expensive 2nd recorded.

1995(ish) bronze velocity cromo stem. 140mm for 1 1/8" front end (ie has a 25.4mm quill) logo reasonable, nice condition. £20 posted

X-lite Red Riser bar. Just redone by Rampage for a build that has been cancelled. Red annon is now totaly immaculate never fitted after rampage did his magic.. Also includes the black brace not pictured.

Control Tech Stem
Marks to paint / cracks in paint and rust on bolts. Needs resprayed
be99f8ae7a8ff70ab45a88d48910a2db_zps779fda04.jpg

1 1/8" 140mm
£8 posted

Sold/Gone
M739 Rear Mech, STX Front Mech, STX Cranks £32 posted
Ritchey Logic Canti 1 ends complete, the other is not £12 posted to canada
Dia Compe SS-5 , minty. £16 delivered
M737 Canti Brakes front and rear, plus spare set of pads + LX Rear Mech + lx sti £51 posted
Pace rc36(RC36 Evo Pro Class Limited??) with 1 inch replaceble steerer. Legs have moved from being matt finsh to polished finish from use however they have not gone as far as loosing the gold colour. One of the steerer clamping bolts has a rounded head. I have removed it and will try and replace it with a none matching bolt. It is still usable with a torx bit instead of a hex bit. (i will only split the steerer if the forks sell for near asking price first without)£105 inc 1st recorded
Kona Stem Gun metal Aluminium for 1 1/8 forks. Some scratches and usual spot rust to bolts £16 post 2nd class
NOS Kona Racelite Bar with shims and end plugs. £23 inc 2nd Recorded
Kona Curves Full Set. The are complete with levers, pads, cantis, hangers, straddles, barrels. Also Inc 2 spare springs and one spare spring retainer.SOLD...£38.50 to Czech republic
1996 20" Lava Orange. Paint is bad so its either a hack or a project. No dings/dents.Pm for more pics erather than clog this up.
£42 (frame only) plus the dog collar/clamp are an extra £15.
Xt M739 V's F+R and levers. Full set in excellent condition. AFAIK..the only part thats missing is the internal plastic tube for one of the noodle guides
full pics to follow..here is one v's as an example. £40...Bundle deal 2nd class recorded. (dibbed)
SL-M732. XT Thumbies.. 9.5/10. Really nice condition. really should not be selling as they are the best i have ever owned. Bolts are not original but silver.£60. Bundle deal
Orange Posts NO1. 26.4mm Stamped '96. Logo has parts rubbed away. Some spot rust see pics. I usually polish these up. £12.50 2nd class
M737 cranks in nice condition 42/32/22. light polish rub. logos excellent. usual mare with the flash making the cratches look much worse. Worst of the scratches is on the inside lower of the drive side and the ends. £40 inc 2nd recorded.
No2. 26.4mm stamped '95, no logo as i have autosold it. rust spots have been rubed off. worst ones are now black pinpricks from the autosol. also a couble of pin prick dents on the top of the post tube. £15 2nd class(bundle sale of £50 posted to BFPO)
Orange Enduro Saddle. Plenty of Fading, rub and scuffs. I cant find any rips that have actually gone thru. Logos however are very good. £20 2nd recorded(bundle sale of £50 posted to BFPO)
Orange Hot Rod Bars..later model i think. 97? 560mm silver, some marks logos pretty good say over 90%. very slight bar end crimping£20 2nd recorded(bundle sale of £50 posted to BFPO)
Orange SK9 Stems..1 Inch Ahead, 130mm long with slight rise, some suffs and a small gouge on top. Logo rub simillar both sides. Bolts have rust spots. £12 2nd class
UNO? 26.8 alloy post. 400mm Black with Plenty Rub. £6 2nd class
NOS Grips Shift Srt-800 Xrays
Boxed with cables, lube, washers, stickers and instructions. £29 to Holland
SL-M739 8 Speed XT Shifters
Very nice condition, Perfect Operation. Only minor issue is one of the tiny cover screws is missing £25 posted to holland.
Random Stem
1 inch Ahead, 130mm long with slight rise, bolts have rust spots+Orange Supercross Bars not retro with plenty of scuffs. £10 posted 2nd
XT FD-M737 bottom swing,top pull, excellent condition, logos perfect £17
Selle Italie Flite TransAlps(pics to follow as cam battery just died)...1993, 180g!!(did they leave any padding in these?) flite logos rubbed away and I guess titanum ones. TransAlps logos half worn. Plenty of rub but no rips £25 Now £18
Selle Italie Flite Alps...1996, 220g thigh rub to the titanium logo, scratch to the rear under the Selle Italia logo but not worn thru, £25
Modern Onza Porcipaws, black nos in box £5 (not recorded)
XT 737 Cranks with rings, Cranks Excellent with only light scratches. logos perfect. 175mm, rings have medium wear still loads left...£50(recorded delivery)
Diacompe ss5 levers, perfect £20... Sold
Selle Italia Flite. 2007 Modern reproduction version . Never made it onto the bike. Brand new in box. £50

Collection from Haydock Welcome
Thanks for looking

hi mate,
away from home for the evening so will be tomorrow for close ups... for now you can get a rough idea in the build link in my sig.

Current plan is too keep it..and rebuild when I can afford in the future. Just depends on how well all my sales go on here and different forums for other kit. I built the wheels myself so going to keep those. Sad to say its likely to just be a modern build if it happens again.

Already had a couple of direct enquires so might have rethink.

dablk":3294ssat said:
hi mate,
away from home for the evening so will be tomorrow for close ups... for now you can get a rough idea in the build link in my sig.

ok great, look forward to seeing some, no rush

hi azaro of course you can, as I know it will be any easy meet, but I really really dont want to sell as I thinks its great light frame. Just cash flow has forced my hand to split it up. it got too expensive to be my hack so i grabbed keepitsteel kona for the hack.

I also have a good feeling that most of the other contact I have had is due to the big ticket price one went for on "the place that cant be named" a week or so ago.

Back