May Sales - Specialized/Onza/TA/SRP/Ritchey/XT/Thumbies

GT-Steve

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Ok, a quick clear out of bits I'm not going to need any time soon (I know, we all say it and then regret it :LOL: )

1: Ritchey SuperLogic brake levers. Nos in pack. Suitable for V and Canti, I believe?? £35 - NOW £25 posted UK

3: Onza Chill Pills in ano purple. Nos in box. - £13 posted UK

4: SRP Bolts (set of 3) in green. 2 crank bolts and 1 break-away for rear mech. £12 posted UK

6: Easton EA50 stem in good condition, bi of wear to the decal. 1-1/8" steerer, 25.4mm bar. 110mm reach and 5degree rise. £8 posted UK

7: Deda stem (polished) 1" steerer and 25.4mm bar. 120mm reach and I'd estimate around 17degree rise. £5 posted UK

8: TA specialite cage, in silver. Nice and light, so presumed Aluminium. £7 posted UK

Please reply on this thread first, and follow up with a pm, if interested.
May_Sales001.jpg

SOLD:
2: Specialized Toe Clips - FLURO yellow. Pics don't do these justice, they're mint and very bright still - £10 posted UK - SOLD
5: XT (M750 I believe, but not 100%) Fr+Rr skewers. I bought them as a pair, but the logo's are different. Not a biggie tho. £20 posted UK SOLD
9: M732 XT thumbies. You know the deal with these, hidden 8th click and all that. These are in good condition, not perfect, but work well. Cables (supplies) are a little frayed, but possibly of use.. £40 posted UK - SOLD

Re: May Sales - Specialized/Onza/TA/SRP/Ritchey/XT

GT-Steve":1dnay804 said:
2: Specialized Toe Clips - FLURO yellow. Pics don't do these justice, they're mint and very bright still - £10 posted UK

Yes please.

PM en route.

Very kind, Nuno!

Please undib. I prefer some Mojos, Tridangles or Moons. In addition, my brother in USA could get three sets for 29 USD.

Back