For Sale - X-lite Clikon Seatpost

Rae

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
For Sale:
A classic X-lite Clikon aluminium seatpost in black. 27.2mm diameter and approx 400mm long from saddle rail to end. The seatpost has a slight layback / curve at the very top to give a bit more saddle reach.

This came from my X-lite / Raleigh titanium XC bike: http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=197265 and was purchased new by me in 1997. My bike was used for a few years then put away in the garage for the next decade so this seatpost is a bit of a barn find.

It has the usual light signs of use with superficial marks on the post, but nothing to worry about. It would make a perfect addition to any retro bike build.

The reason I'm selling it is that I purchased a new carbon railed saddle last week only to discover it has oval rails, which won't fit this type of seatpost. It was either the send the saddle back or swap the post, and after much deliberation I decided to opt for a new post.

Asking £35, which includes recorded delivery postage to a UK address. Paypal, cheque, collect in person (Aberdeen) or bank transfer all welcome.

I don't use paypal gift - I'd not be comfortable buying from anyone insisting on using payapl gift so I don't expect you to do so either.

Any questions feel free to drop me a note.

Cheers
Rae

Attachments

• _MG_8837.JPG
    _MG_8837.JPG
    93.7 KB · Views: 1,026
  • _MG_8836.JPG
    _MG_8836.JPG
    200.6 KB · Views: 1,026
  • _MG_8835.JPG
    _MG_8835.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 1,026