**Shimano/Specialized/Rock Shox/Sachs/Parts**

Giom6

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Still got these few bits to shift om if anybody is interested. These bits have come of various builds and are no longer needed. I have cleaned everything up so its all good to go :)

All prices include UK postage and I would prefer PayPal gift please.

I'm open to offers if the prices are a bit off.

Dibs on the thread and then PM me for more info or payment details.

-----
1. Misc black pedals. Bought but never used so they are brand new – £7.50

-----
2. NOS Magura Racelines – 1995. Just the Calipers and levers. Fluro yellow. Boxed. £45 – SOLD

------
3. NOS IRC Mythos XC Amberwall Tyres. 1.95. Brand New and never used. £15.00 – SOLD

------
4. Onza Bar Ends. Good condition, one logo is partly faded but they do come with the bar plugs. £10 – SOLD
-----
5. Specialized Stumpjumper decal set. Yellow. Bought these from Gil but never used them. £10 – SOLD
-----
6. LX Front Mech. bottom pull. FD-M560. Again in OK condition. Works well but there are some scratches to the black paint. Logo still visible. £10.00

-----
7. Specialized fork brace. In good condition but has a big scrap near the cable guide. £5.00

-----
8. Rock Shox Indy XC forks. 1" threaded steerer – 160 mm / 40 mm threaded section. In OK condition with a fair few scrapes, especially on the brace. £20 + postage. Apologies for the bad images, I had to take them on my phone :oops:

-----
9. Ritchey WCS grips. As new. Still on the packaging £5 – SOLD
-----
10. Kalloy black seatpost. 350 mm, 27.2 mm. In ok condition, logo is faded but still there. £10.00 – SOLD
-----
11. Sachs Huret Classic Front Mech. Logo is a bit faded and the cable bolt is a bit fiddly, but its fully functional. £10.00

-----
12. Misc black bar ends. Don't know the make and they are in ok condition. £5.00

--------------
SOLD ITEMS
--------------
Misc silver pedals. Bought but never used. £7.50
Shimano UN54 Bottom Bracket. D-NL. 68 x 122.5. resanable condition and smooth. £5.00
Icon stem – 1", 0 degree rise, 135 reach. In great condition and a lovely gun metal grey/blue colour. Logo is good both sides. £10.00
Shimano DX cranks. FC-MT60. Drive side only. 175mm. TA 46/36 rings. Shimano granny ring. Plenty of scrapes and scratches but would polish up well. I do have any unmatching right arm which is 170 mm but unsure of the series. £12.50
Specialized quill stem. 1", 135 reach, 254. mm clamp. Was black but somebody has tried to take all the paint off. Would look brand new with a respray. £10.
LX Cranks – FC-M562 170 mm, Black, 22/32/42. In OK condition. Plenty of scratches on the arms but nothing major. Rings are in good condition. Would look ace with a bit of a DIY respray. £20
XT Rear Mech. RD-M739. 8 speed with Tacx pulley wheels. In OK condition. Lots of little scratches but would come up nice with a good polish. £12.50
XT Shifters – SL-M732. In good condition, a few marks here and there but nothing major – £22.50
A nice set of DX cranks. 170 mm. Some deep scrapes and normal wear on chain rings. Threads are all good. Looking for £25
DX front mech. 31.8 mm bottom pull (I think). A little worse for wear but still functions perfectly. Still has the logo and everything. £10
XT rear mech. In good nick with some surface wear, logo is still there and jockey wheels look like they have plenty of life left in them. £20
A pair of Michelin Wildgripper Comp S green tyres. I think they are 2.1's. In good nick, very good tread, they just need a good clean. £30
Ritchey Forcelite handlebar, uncut, good logos, there are a few marks but nothing major or that will probably be seen when used. £12.50
Ritchey quill stem, silver, 1 1/8 threaded. Standard clamp, 135 mm reach. Overall good condition. £12.50
STX 1 1/8 threaded headset. Looks in very good condition and the bearings all seem smooth. £12.50
Odyssey Quick Release seat clamp. Silver, 31.8 mm (but need to check). In pretty good nick with a few marks. £5
Ritchey Vantage Comp, DX wheel. Hub is in great condition with all logos but the skewer is a little scratched. £27.50
Race guard. In great condition. £5
Onza Porcupine Racing 2.1. In ok condition, plenty of life and tread left with some signs of wear on the side walls. £8
Continental Supercross/Baja 1.95. Good condition, plenty of life left with no major signs of wear. £15.00
Continental Navigator Pro, 1.95. good condition with plenty of life left in it. £12.50
NOS Ritchey Forcelite stem, black, 1 1/8", 135 mm reach, 25.4 mm clamp. All decals are complete and in very good condition. £12.50
NOS/NIB Campagnolo Euclid Front Mech, multi position clamp. £55
Selcof seatpost. 30.2 mm, lots of scratches and scuff. I know nothing
about this make as I've never hear of them. £6
Onza silver bars ends. In good condition, logos still good and there are a few scrapes on the clamps and bars themselves. No end plugs I'm afraid. Karma'd to Sinnerman

player":1iq8lbhv said:
2nd dibs if Tc doesn't have the wild grippers please.

Ok, cool. I need to get a picture of the other logo for Tc which I will also add to the thread.

Here is a picture of the two logos on the tyres.

Michelin_4.jpg

Back