Saracen Protrax SE £140 Offers? SOLD

tlambeth

Retro Guru
Recently acquired this nice little Protrax SE from a clients garage. It's a 17" frame. It looks to be in original condition bar the pedals, and ive swapped his semi slicks for some nos saracen branded 1.9" nobbly bits intact. Even the brake pads are the original LX.

He had recently put on a new chain and cassette and has obviously looked after the bike well. That said there are a few small marks here and there, but no dents, dings or cracks.

I had intended to hold on to this beauty, but ive got my eye on something special, so i'm letting it go...

I'm looking for £140, collected from Malvern, i would be willing to post, but i haven't researched the cost.

Please feel free to comment or ask any questions, and i'll do my best to answer them.

Cheers Guys

Attachments

• DSCF1408 a.jpg
    DSCF1408 a.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 1,424
  • DSCF1411 a.jpg
    DSCF1411 a.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 1,422
  • DSCF1409 a.jpg
    DSCF1409 a.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 1,423
  • DSCF1406 a.jpg
    DSCF1406 a.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 1,427
Have a Friday evening bump - that really is VERY nice, but even I don't need five Saracens and my COPD means that I've very probably only got a couple of years riding left!

Thanks guys, she is niiiiice! am I being unrealistic with the price? I thought somebody might have snapped her up by now!!!

Unfortunately (or fortunately if one is buying) there are few of us with the necessary discernment to recognise just what good BIKES many '80s/'90s Saracens were and are.

As to price and obviously only because you "ask", I doubt that this would do more than say a ton twenty and that on a "free" pick up at auction.

So keep it!

Back