One off Scott Endorphin - something different - will split

MikeC

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Splitting if necessary - see below

I am selling a very nice and very one off carbon fibre Scott Endorphin, complete with one off forks.

I bought it from here without forks for £300 a little while ago and then spent another £75 on the forks. I haven't cut the steerer tube down on the forks yet so the buyer will need to do that, or switch them for some Pace forks, I think that would look good.

I've never used it and since I'm not likely to I'll happily let it go for £250 collected from Kettering or Northampton. I'll post it for another £20.

The frame has been painted black, it hasn't been painted super well but it's not bad
The SIDS however have been painted very well and the logos are painted on instead of decals
It has a Nexus 7 speed internal hub gear/rear brake. A solution such as this is required because a previous owner removed the brake bosses (presumably at the same time as painting the frame)
Front wheel is a Mavic with a Deore XT hub
Stem and bars are from a Scott Scale
Maxxis tyres

It would be a sweet bike to either ride in the snow or cruise to the cafe and I am taking a £100 loss, so please be kind and buy her

DSCF3690.jpg

DSCF3694.jpg

DSCF3691.jpg

DSCF3692.jpg

Back