ProStop, XT & DX Thumbs, Thomson, Syncros MAKE ME AN OFF

detomaso

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Having a bit of a clear out as I'm running out of space... a few Karma-ish things offered (and marked up) for just the postage cost.

NEED ALL OF THESE GONE SO MAKE ME AN OFFER!!! I WON'T BE OFFENDED ;)

ALL PRICES INCLUDE POSTAGE TO UK ADDRESSES (contact for international)
Below £46 - sent 1st Class
Above £46 - sent Special Delivery
Forks, wheels - sent by 48h Courier

Post/dib on here and then send me a PM with what you're after, I'll mark as SOLD PENDING PAYMENT for 24 hours, once payment has been received the item will be marked as SOLD, if no payment received in that period they'll be back up for sale.

Payments by PayPal Gift or Bank Transfer or cheque if you really are willing to wait for it to clear. Add 3% to prices for non-gift PayPal payment

If anybody fancies a swap I'm looking for (isn't everybody) a v.good to mint but not NOS M900 rear mech (cash either way), an Ibis seatpost clamp in 31.8mm & some red CNC skewers.

If you want better/close up shots of anything just shout and I'll post them up here :)

Formalities out the way... here's what I've got.

32 Hole Mountain Cycles Pro Stop Disc Hub laced onto a Mavic 217 SUP Rim with Pro Stop 2 Caliper, NOS Syringes & Fluid

Both in 1st Class condition; rim looks like new with no marks or scratches as it hasn't had a brake pad near it (obviously), hub spins smoothly and it too is in very good condition with only slight marks to the bearing end caps. Included is an anodised red Mountain Cycles Pro Stop2 caliper which is complete with Rock Shox Judy mounts, instructions and unopened bag with syringes and hydraulic fluid for bleeding. The cable operated caliper is in exceptional condition with only a coupe of slight marks to the anodising on the edges. Asking £150 for the lot (wheel and caliper)

_DSC1102.jpg

_DSC1103.jpg

_DSC1104.jpg

_DSC1108.jpg

_DSC1110.jpg

Rear Blue Hope Ti Glide laced to a Mavic 117 rim - 32 hole
Hub in very good condition, smooth bearings, clickety-clack freehub; rim has wear but plenty of life - £50 SOLD
Noleen Carbon Crosslink with SmartShock, 235mm steerer, don't really want to get rid of them but have yet to use them. Bought off of Ishaw after much persuasion for my carbon overload ProFlex build but never installed them, Ian bought it NOS from the 'States and installed them on his RTS but never actually went anywhere on them so they have mounting marks on the steerer, brake bosses, dropouts from skewers, the cover for the SmartShock buttons were lifting but was superglued back down and there's a little 3mm nick on the right hand Noleen graphic; they are minty mint, only want what I paid for them - £250 SOLD
Bontrager Velo Ti Saddle
Good condition, a few marks, scratches on edges and a couple of indentations, nice looking saddle - £20 SOLD
Orange CNC Ahead Stem, Black, great condition - £5.00 SOLD
Azonic Shorty Ahead Stem 80mm, Polished, decals scratched - £10.00 SOLD
On-One Ahead Stem 100mm, Black, rusty bolts - £3.00 Postage
Syncros Ahead Stem, 99.999999% certain it's fake, looks a bit wonky so absolutely free SOLD as it offends me
Orange Bar Ends, polished finish, decals almost gone - £3.00 Postage SOLD
Kalloy Uno 1" Quill Stem 130mm, polished, good condition - £3.00 Postage SOLD

_DSC1084.jpg

Syncros 26.8mm Seatpost - approx 250mm from rail to bottom, been chopped down by a previous owner :roll:, decals faded - £15
Ritchey 27.2mm Seatpost - approx 250mm from rail to bottom, decal on RHS worn but LHS fine(?), other than that it actually looks brand new as if just pulled out of a seat tube once - £10
Thomson Elite 30.9mm Seatpost - approx 335mm from rail to bottom, has been cut down by previous owner, a few insertion marks to lower 1/3 but very good condition - £30
Giant 27.2mm Seatpost - approx 350mm from rail to bottom, been stored for a few years so clamp is tarnished but would polish up - £7

_DSC1080.jpg

_DSC1079.jpg

Answer Riser Bars
- 645mm wide (uncut), blue, a few marks but would clean up nicely - £5 SOLD
Answer Taperlite Bars - 625mm wide (uncut), black, good condition, light marks, newer style decals - £8 SOLD PENDING PAYMENT
Answer Hyperlite Bars - 585mm wide (uncut), polished, something has been scrubbed off above the 'Competition' text on the RHS and each end has bar end clamp marks - £8

_DSC1087.jpg

NOS LX M600 Brake Levers, exactly that! - £25
STX-RC Brake Levers, well used - £3 Postage SOLD
XT 7/8 speed Thumbshifters, RH & LH have a wear mark on leading edge, RH cover lifting but intact, complete and working perfect - £35
DX 7/8 speed Thumbshifters, LH has a 5mm strip of the clear cover missing on the right hand side but other than that they are in great condition - £30

_DSC1092.jpg

_DSC1118.jpg

_DSC1117.jpg

_DSC1126.jpg

XT M737 31.8mm Front Mech, top pull, missing clamp bolt and cable bolt - £5
LX M550 31.8mm Chain Device Thingy, custom carbon plates with rubber guides, I guess homemade by somebody, ain't pretty but a curious thing - £3 Postage
NOS Sram 9.0 Rear Mech - missing the little thingy that attaches to the hanger bolt to secure it on the mech body, decals scratched a little but never mounted or had oil near it, ideal replacement - £15 SOLD
Deore Rear Mech, used and still dirty but working fine - £3.00 Postage SOLD
GT RTS rear hanger, used but good condition - £2.00 SOLD
X-Lite Ahead Top Cap, red, scratches under bolt but not seen when screwed down - £5 SOLD
XT M739 Rear V-Brake - complete (have noodle not pictured), v.good condition - £10 SOLD

_DSC1131.jpg

_DSC1130.jpg

_DSC1134.jpg

_DSC1135.jpg

Shimano UN-71 115mm bottom bracket, bolts and cups included, well used but very smooth bearings - £5 SOLD
Middleburn 42t DH Chainring, used but good condition - £3 Postage
X-Lite Blue Skewers, levers included, scratches on nuts and logos faded, early logo version - £20.00 SOLD

_DSC1099.jpg

NOS Pulstar 32 hole Hub set, polished finish, never been laced, these were bought as shop soiled so have some scratches to the top of the spoke holes and a couple of light marks on the body, not perfect but v.good and you wouldn't notice when laced, front bearings feel tight but haven't investigated - £35 SOLD
Topline 175mm Cranks, look like they were originally ano blue but now polished :( , scratches and marks but would polish up nicely with a bit of effort, only selling as I already have a pair, tapers and threads fine - £45 SOLD
NOS Rock Shox Elastomers, yellow and blue - £1.50 Postage SOLD
Magura Boosters, both have one hole filed away for tyre clearance, one a bit faded - £1.50 Postage SOLD
2 x Shock Works rear shock, 195mm eye-2-eye, one has spring and is rebound and compression adjustable, the other has no spring and is only rebound adjustable, both work fine - £10 Postage (heavy) SOLD

Back