Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:24 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

Forum rules


**Classified Rules & Guidance - Feedback - Dispute Procedure - Gold Trader Status - All Adverts Need A Price - 5 Adverts Maximum - Leave Prices In Sold Adverts - No cross posting adverts**



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:07 am 
BoTY Winner
BoTY Winner

Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:50 pm
Posts: 315
Location: United States
1996 Salsa ala Carte: http://photobucket.com/96salsa
Image
Image
Image

Pictures of the grello Fat Chance Yo Eddy and 1991 Slingshot are coming up this weekend.


Last edited by girlonbike on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
Register or login to remove these adverts


 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:41 am 
Gold Trader
Gold Trader

Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:13 pm
Posts: 714
Location: Venice, CA
Love the IBIS 8) i have one just like that.

Might you have an M730 rear der?

P.S. I GOT A 55cm Zip!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:31 am 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:17 pm
Posts: 368
Location: Playa el Stockholmo, Suéco
Some very nice frames but non fit me. So could I have the SunTour pedals please! What's the pp? PM sent.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:06 am 
BoTY & PoTM Winner
BoTY & PoTM Winner
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:44 pm
Posts: 457
Location: madstop city
hi i would be intrested in the slingshot, what size is it?
all the best.
cheers kay


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:21 pm 
BoTY Winner
BoTY Winner

Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:50 pm
Posts: 315
Location: United States
wtb_rider wrote:
hi i would be intrested in the slingshot, what size is it?
all the best.
cheers kay


Slingshot is a 1991 and 16" ctc and 18.5 ctt.

Also going to be selling a WTB Phoenix with new Type II forks.
XS or 18" Klein Pinnacle in red in great condition....whaddaya know...hardly ridden!
Small Davidson custom paint.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:05 pm 
West Midlands Deputy AEC
West Midlands Deputy AEC
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:30 pm
Posts: 3829
Location: Suffolk
What size is the WTB - got any pics?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:18 pm 
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:16 pm
Posts: 9939
Location: ÜberUnderbidder
definitely ok; nice prices/parts/frames; just have one request, please leave your prices/details up after the items are sold. (not sure if this was being done, as I saw a couple items that no longer had prices, if they ever did) Thanks and good luck with all your transactions on RB 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:04 pm 
BoTY Winner
BoTY Winner

Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:50 pm
Posts: 315
Location: United States
GoldenEraMTB wrote:
definitely ok; nice prices/parts/frames; just have one request, please leave your prices/details up after the items are sold. (not sure if this was being done, as I saw a couple items that no longer had prices, if they ever did) Thanks and good luck with all your transactions on RB 8)


Ahhhhh....oooh. Thanks. I did sell some things and removed them from the list because I thought it would be confusing to look at a long list which I have found annoying on Craigslist.

Will leave on for future sales.

Thanks GoldenEraMTB.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:07 pm 
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:16 pm
Posts: 9939
Location: ÜberUnderbidder
girlonbike wrote:
GoldenEraMTB wrote:
definitely ok; nice prices/parts/frames; just have one request, please leave your prices/details up after the items are sold. (not sure if this was being done, as I saw a couple items that no longer had prices, if they ever did) Thanks and good luck with all your transactions on RB 8)


Ahhhhh....oooh. Thanks. I did sell some things and removed them from the list because I thought it would be confusing to look at a long list which I have found annoying on Craigslist.

Will leave on for future sales.

Thanks GoldenEraMTB.


True, on the CL thing, but it can be helpful on here. I usually just mark it with the following, once it's sold: Sold, as the red stands out, and alerts even the not so observant amongst us, that the item is gone, so don't ask about it. Though, they'll always be someone that will ask, anyway.

No problem, and thank you.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:08 pm 
Newbie

Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:00 pm
Posts: 1
Hey,

Wondering if this Ibis Hakkalugi is still for sale and what size it is. Very cool bike and color.

Please reply or shoot me an e-mail when you get a chance.

Waverly Johnson
waverly_johnson (hotmail)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Carsen80, Double-E F, geslot, Google [Bot], jesszet, MacB, nausea, Ompelukone, peachy_boy, RetroRider_IT, rollo91, Suzukiko, ti-fat-man, TSC., xtaffa, Zerothehero and 67 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group