Proflex 855 frame For sale

boyblunder

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
855 frame size small
One female owner from new.
Centre BB to top of seat tube 46.5cm (told you it was small)
Centre/centre top tube (horizontal line) 52.5cm
Head tube 10cm
Bike looks a wierd orange colour in the pics due to fluro lighting in the garage but is the original proflex red.
Complete with all gold cable ends.
£230.00 plus postage.

Attachments

• DSCF2800.jpg
    DSCF2800.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 1,637
  • DSCF2801.jpg
    DSCF2801.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 1,637
Ok guys if it helps you out on the sizing front, the bike belongs to my wife and she is 5ft 5inches tall, and yes she does know its for sale.

Its the season of good will so here`s a festive price drop.
Proflex 855 now £210 plus postage.
Merry christmas ho ho ho.:xmas-big-grin:

I'll risk the moderators by offering you some festive advice... its going to take a lot more than a £20 price reduction to shift this.

Do a search on other proflexes that have sold on this site to give you an idea of what you should be asking.

Ok guys after some very good advice via PM it seems that the 855 was a more than a touch over valued by yours truly :oops: and so the price drop was not quite as festive as it could have been, so hopefully this is more like it
£125 plus postage

Wow, pretty surprised that there's interest even at that price. I picked up a mint 955 frame from US eBay that has sat there for weeks for the paltry sum of USD 99. Though the frame looked great, admittedly it did take several additional weeks for it to lose the embedded smell of cigarettes (the PO must've been a real chain smoker). Well, best wishes to the new owner - looks like a great frame!

- Doug

DugB":2s41cml8 said:
Wow, pretty surprised that there's interest even at that price. I picked up a mint 955 frame from US eBay that has sat there for weeks for the paltry sum of USD 99. Though the frame looked great, admittedly it did take several additional weeks for it to lose the embedded smell of cigarettes (the PO must've been a real chain smoker). Well, best wishes to the new owner - looks like a great frame!

- Doug

Totally! £70 is about the going rate for these but if you can shift it for higher well done. :cool:

Back