19" Hei Hei, Free 18" Kilauea. Updated pics

Chris

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
1997 kona Hei Hei 19".

An STS frame turned up whilst I was waiting for this to arrive so now it must sadly go as I can't keep them all :cry:

My heart swings more towards GT than Kona I'm afraid and I've been after a 16" STS for ages.

Decals are not original though decent quality laser cut vinyl but frame is in good nic.

Looking for £500 posted for it.

Cheers Chris.

heiheiside.jpg

heiheifront.jpg

heiheiquarter.jpg

Kona Hei Hei

Hello, very interested in this, whats the frame number, general condition of the frame, seatpost size etc.

Cheers, Geoff

Hi Geoff frame number is: 0 B491081.

General condition is good, general scuffs etc from normal use. Not sure of how finish should be on a hei hei as I've never really been this close to one before. No actual damage to speak of. Think you could polish it up lovely if you wanted or use something to maintain its brushed finish.

Seatpost is apparently 27.0mm although I cant check precisely, 31.8 front mech top pull.

Price included...Lots of details....Picture.

Top ad cjax. This is how it should be done.

Nice frame too.

Updated, now includes an 18" 98 kona kilauea frame and P2 forks.

Pics will be added tomorrow.

Chris.

Have a few pics of the kilauea.

Not really the right time of day for taking them though so apologies for quality.

Basically the frame was resprayed by a mate of mine (profesional) and the decals were laquered in. A couple of storage scuffs on the frame and some paint off from chainsuck, other than that good condition.

Please remember it is just the frame and forks not the whole bike!

Enjoy Chris.

kilaueaside.jpg

kilaueafront.jpg

kilauearear.jpg

Back