Manitou 1's NOW SOLD

jonnyretro

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I have an excellent set of Manitou 1's for sale, freshly rebuilt by myself, so fresh in fact that I havent finished them yet!
I have rebuilt quite a few of these now and these are by far the best ones I have come across, I dont think they have ever been apart.
They have been given my usual treatment, totally stripped, degreased, each part lovingly (!) restored, new seals, new elastomers, reassembled and cleaned again ready to go.
I am advertising these before I have finished them because I can offer a few options on the steerers.
You can have them crownless so you can bolt them into your existing one - £45
The original 1 1/8" 175mm threaded with correct crown - £59
1 1/4" Manitou 1 crown with aluminium threadless steerer in any length you want - £59
Loads of various 3-4 crowns with different length threaded steerers, let me know what you need - £50
Or if you want to do a px with your set that need an overhaul then I am hppy to do that too.
Pics tomorrow if needed.

You certainly can, should have them finished tomorrow lunchtime, so will get them photo'd and uploaded tomorrow night!

i can vouch for quality of Jon's rebuilds - i have two sets! Don't need more though.

Mr X":2sayu098 said:
Bit off subject : do you by chance have a 1'1/4 Manitou SX Ti crown available ?

I mayhave a spare 1 1/8" approx 180mm long. You could use headset reducers

MadCowKev":1ydv0gdo said:
Mr X":1ydv0gdo said:
Bit off subject : do you by chance have a 1'1/4 Manitou SX Ti crown available ?

I mayhave a spare 1 1/8" approx 180mm long. You could use headset reducers
Not for me, I'm chasing for a friend of mine. Best would have been a Woodman Saturn 1'1/4 - 1'1/8, but not possible to find in France anymore.

Pics...
IMG_13891.jpg

IMG_13981.jpg

Still got the stickers on it...
IMG_13931.jpg

Steerer options are:
Manitou 1 crown, 1 1/8 172mm with 30mm thread
Manitou 4 crown, 1 1/8"" 143mm with 48mm thread
Manitou 3 crown, 1 1/4" 147mm with 34mm thread
Manitou 4 crown, 1 1/8" 162mm with 16mm thread
Manitou 3 crown, 1 1/4" 128mm with 12mm thread
Manitou 1 crown, 1 1/4" with aluminium threadless