Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:12 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

Forum rules


**Classified Rules & Guidance - Feedback - Dispute Procedure - Gold Trader Status - All Adverts Need A Price - 5 Adverts Maximum - Leave Prices In Sold Adverts - No cross posting adverts**



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:49 pm 
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:16 pm
Posts: 9939
Location: ÜberUnderbidder
Hov and Cas, thanks for the interest. I will definitely post the frame/fork here first, if I split, and you, both, will be notified. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
Register or login to remove these adverts


 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:16 pm 
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:16 pm
Posts: 9939
Location: ÜberUnderbidder
just posted it on ebay; will let it run a week, then it will go the way of my marriage- splitsville.

Since I've been asked a couple time: frame/fork asking price will probably be around $500.00 USD, but shipping will be much cheaper.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:36 pm 
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:16 pm
Posts: 9939
Location: ÜberUnderbidder
dinner time bump


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:53 pm 
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
retrobike rider / Gold Trader

Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:48 am
Posts: 6974
Location: Bristle
thing is, if you buy this bike for a kid, once they outgrow it, they'll never have anything quite as lovely again....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:12 am 
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:16 pm
Posts: 9939
Location: ÜberUnderbidder
cce wrote:
thing is, if you buy this bike for a kid, once they outgrow it, they'll never have anything quite as lovely again....


but they'll have their memories of it, along with the associated feelings, and will spend their adult lives on a message board, trying to reproduce it, to feel "it" one more time. :wink: 8)

Thanks for the compliment. I really hope the new owner loves it, whomever that may be.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:55 am 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:35 pm
Posts: 295
Location: London town
GoldenEraMTB wrote:
but they'll have their memories of it, along with the associated feelings, and will spend their adult lives on a message board, trying to reproduce it, to feel "it" one more time. :wink: 8)

Thanks for the compliment. I really hope the new owner loves it, whomever that may be.


+1,000,000!! :D

Couldn't agree with that statement more... I'll leave it at that. :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:58 pm 
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:16 pm
Posts: 9939
Location: ÜberUnderbidder
hova wrote:
GoldenEraMTB wrote:
but they'll have their memories of it, along with the associated feelings, and will spend their adult lives on a message board, trying to reproduce it, to feel "it" one more time. :wink: 8)

Thanks for the compliment. I really hope the new owner loves it, whomever that may be.


+1,000,000!! :D

Couldn't agree with that statement more... I'll leave it at that. :wink:


Once again, thank you :D
Might be sold today.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:25 am 
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:16 pm
Posts: 9939
Location: ÜberUnderbidder
Thanks, everyone.

SOLD


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:29 am 
MacRetro rider
MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 7:25 pm
Posts: 4977
Location: Edinburgh
GoldenEraMTB wrote:
Thanks, everyone.

SOLD


There is going to be a very happy short person somewhere in the world :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:48 am 
98+ Moderator
98+ Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:53 pm
Posts: 4098
Location: Single Speeding in the Capital of the FoD,UK
Tazio wrote:
GoldenEraMTB wrote:
Thanks, everyone.

SOLD


There is going to be a very happy short person somewhere in the world :D


Ha ha ha , funny but true , great bike


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: garethfj, Google Adsense [Bot] and 31 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group