Endura Humvee 3/4 Shorts

stu

jammy git
Hi everyone,

Need to sell these as they are too big, they've only been used for about five tame rides, they are size XXL and for 36"-38" waist.

There are no rips or tears, only a little bit of bobbling on the rear and they are freshly laundered, I've just bought a pair of XL so these have to go.....looking for GBP 32.50 posted.

Cheers
Stu

DSC01449.jpg

DSC01450.jpg

shorts

Hello -

I am looking at buying a pair of these shorts, but am not super keen on buying without trying them on. For my information, do these shorts fit small? I am not a fat guy (though could use a few months in a gym!) and would wear a size XL pant (36" waist). My tight shorts are all XL, but when I read the sizing for these knickers, it seems I would wear an XXL.

I weigh 88kg and am 1.85m tall - to me, I think the XXL would be too baggy for me in the crotch, leaving things to get caught on the seat!

Any thoughts on sizing?

Thanks,

Darren

Endura sizing

Don't know if this helps I'm a size 31-32" and bought a size L in the Endura zymes ( I think that's what they are called ) and these are annoyingly too big for me, they are supposed to be a 32-34" catching on the seat and the like. Why not try on a pair at your LBS for sizing. My shorts are up for grabs if anyone is interested (grey barely used). Sorry to hijak your listing but they are a different size :oops:

Hi Darren,

Tommylurve is right, I wear 36" waist trousers and after consulting the size charts bought the XXL........they're massive!

Bought a pair of the XL and they're much better, might have done myself out of a sale but you'd be better off getting the XL :D

Cheers
Stu

Not for me

Thanks for the honest reply - you have done yourself out of a sale, but have gained much good karma!

Cheers,

Darren

No worries Darren :D

Matty, presume you mean the waist measurement?, I'll measure them at full stretch and get back to you.....

Cheers
Stu

Hi Darren,

I've checked and at the waist they stretch flat to 55cm, would reckon they would be better for 38"-40" waist...as the others have said check the Endura recommended sizes and go one size down, hope this helps :D

Cheers
Stu

Back