Panaracer Magic and more NOS stuff...

Vitorzip

Senior Retro Guru
Hi there.

Yesterday i went into an anual bike festival where most of the portuguese dealers present the 2008 bikes and parts.

Between them, was an old Cannondale and Proflex dealer, (as well as other brands) who was selling a lot (i mean A LOT) of NOS bikes and parts, such as Cannon M800,M900, SuperV, and Proflex 854,955,956...

What really interested me was a pile of NOS Panaracer amber tyres in original package.

I bought some for me, but there were many left. I got the shop owner´s ph.number, so he can send them to me if needed.

So, if any of you guys want some of them, the guy has:

- Panaracer XC Magic 1.95 front and rear
- Panaracer Dart and Smoke Magic 2.1
- Panaracer XC Magic 2.1 front and rear
- Michelin Savane (had 1 pair)

I bought 4 pairs for me.

I don´t want to make money with this, just share info(there were guys looking at the tyres and making jokes about they´re color, just don´t want to imagine them in bad hands) so if anyone of you want a pair, that´s the price to pay, plus postage costs (wich i can check in local P.O., if needed). I will be glad to send them to someone who know what they worth.

He also has Panaracer Amber grips (100 more or less) , selling for £5 each pair.

If anyone have interest, PM me. I think it´s a good opportunity to get those great tyres for a bargain.

Cheers.

Vitor

stew-b":32ktw75t said:
how much was the 956??

Hi.

Didn´t payed much attention to the bikes (not interested right now), but i´m pretty sure they were all selling for £400. The 956 (2 bikes, red and chrome look) and the Cannon SuperV were the best looking bikes he had.

I can check tomorrow if you want, tough.

Cheers

cherrybomb":plnm4k3x said:
I'd be interested in a pair of Smoke & Dart Magics. How much posted to the UK??

Let me check postage costs tomorrow, ok? I´ll PM you. (and post here, so everyone know´s)

Cheers

OK.

Unless the postage is Outrageous.

I'll have dibs on a set of Smoke and darts and a set of 1.95 XCs.

Thanks ;)

cherrybomb":2jo37u8j said:
Oh to hell with it, How much for a set of 1.9 XCs too??

Ahahaa... relax mate... i´ll go check. Local post office have a cheaper shipping rate, much cheaper than P2Go, so tomorrow...

MadCowKev":zq3g7efm said:
pair of Smokes/Darts for me Vitor - and XC Magics if they are white?

Yes, Kev, all amber. I´ll get a pair for you.

Only Michelin Savane are black.

Cheers.

Back