Not retro, but beautiful. Swap - Whyte 19 hardtail.

dougdarter

Dirt Disciple
Hi,

sadly, due to my lack of forethought, my recently completed 16" Whyte 19 has to go. I had not realised, until I was informed, that the rider weight limite for this bike is 16 stone, and being something of a fat g*t, I exceed the limit by at least 2 stone:(

It is almost as good as new. To be specific, there are one or two small marks on the crank arms, and some tiny marks on the rims, but these are difficult to see, and you would have to look carefully for them. There were a couple of marks on the rear mech, but they have been colour matched, and touched up.

I would like to swap this bike, either complete, or as frame, forks and cranks, or frame and cranks only. I don't really want to sell, but if you would rather buy it, I'd like around £1500, which is half what it would cost to buy this new.

I would like something of equal quality, either hardtail, or full suspension, but XC orientated.

I can take further photographs as desired.

Fi:zik' saddle and SPDs not included.

Specification is to die for, and there is almost nothing upgradeable:

16" Whyte alloy frame, custom powder coated (profesionally), in pearl white, with all correct decals (badged as 19 Race), with Fox Float R forks custom painted to match frame with new '06 RLC decals. Frame and forks are unmarked. The forks have recently been Mojo serviced, and essentially, unridden since.

Chris king Headset.

Hope XC hubs (red) laced to Mavic CD 521 rims, sapin spokes. (Wheels are used, but 99% perfect)

Avid Juicy hydraulics front and rear.

XTR pods

XTR rear mech

XT front mech.

XT casette and chain.

FSA K Force Mega Exo carbon crankset.

Easton EC70 carbon seatpost, unmarked.

Easton EA 90 Stem

Easton EC 70 carbon riser bars

Lock on grips

Hope fasteners, skewers and seatpost.

New Schwalbe Marathon 2.0 tyres, and new Schwalbe tubes.

DSCN0543.jpg

DSCN0545.jpg

DSCN0548.jpg

DSCN0547.jpg

DSCN0549.jpg

DSCN0550.jpg

DSCN0551.jpg

DSCN0552.jpg

DSCN0553.jpg

DSCN0554.jpg

DSCN0555.jpg

DSCN0556.jpg

DSCN0557.jpg

DSCN0558.jpg

The bottle bosses have been epoxy sealed, and are non functional.

Kind regards,

Doug

dougdarter@aol.com

Latest posts

Back