SINGLE SPEED ROCK LOBSTER......NOW SOLD-NOW SOLD-NOW SOLD

slimjoe

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
I am open to sensible offers on this brand new USA made ROCK LOBSTER..It is 17inch c-c about 18.5 c-t...Beautifully handmade by torch-master Paul Sadof out of TANGE ULTRASTRONG...It has the externally ribbed down-tube and is disc only..PAUL COMP single speed drop-outs...Beautiful mettalic teal paint..It has a XT bottom bracket in it and the MERLIN headset pressed in is included..The forks are not for sale...I will take some more pics of this rare frame and update later.. :D

Attachments

• splitty 001.jpg
    splitty 001.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 1,976
more pics...

Here are some more crumby pictures using the flash im afraid..the colour is much nicer in the flesh/metal.. :D

Attachments

• ROCK LOBSTER 007.jpg
    ROCK LOBSTER 007.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 1,915
  • ROCK LOBSTER 009.jpg
    ROCK LOBSTER 009.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 1,915
  • ROCK LOBSTER 010.jpg
    ROCK LOBSTER 010.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 1,915
  • ROCK LOBSTER 011.jpg
    ROCK LOBSTER 011.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 1,915
Ill have to flip a coin on this one...

1st one to P.M. me with a realistic offer gets the frame..This frame was quite a few hundred quid... Think this is probably one of only ones in the U.K.. Cheers. :D

Looking for..

Hello folks, i have given it lots of thought regarding a price to sell this frame for :shock: And really 390.00 is probably lowest i can let it go...at that i stand to lose quite a bit of money..but would like to see it go to good home and put to its intended use...This is up there with all of the other iconic frames from the likes(INDY FAB, VICIOUS, SYCIP etc) And to buy them new would cost youu around 900.00-1200.00 pounds....So what does 390.00 get you? Gorgeous frame, new headset, xt bottom bracket...and p&p to U.K. address :D Thanks for reading.

Joe, if I had the spare I'd take it off you. But hang on... super swin said he'd definitely have it, surely he hasn't reneged?

Cheers fella ;)
Steve

*Slaps head* Hey Joe, knew I recognised that kitchen :LOL: . We corresponded quite a while back over that Slim Chance you had. Didn't get my grubby mitts on that either! :(

How's things these days bud?

Steve

Back