Sold [SOLD] Ritchey Plexus

kiwideturin

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
As i've perhaps found a bigger one, my Plexus is for sale :cool:

266453IMGP8198.jpg

More pics here.

485mm center to top, 560mm top tub slightly sloping, 95mm headtube for 1" steerer. Dedacciai steel tubing.
I'm asking for 450 euros (frame and Ritchey headset), out of shipping costs.
A 1" SID (a 98 or a 99LT) should be for sale with the frame, if interested ;)

Last edited:
Martin.. absolutely beautiful bikes these.. Was this the one sold through singletrack.. ?

If my sights were not on something else,, I'd be knocking on ya door... again wishing you luck with the sale (not that you'll need it ;) )

i think ist a italian made FRM Race Ready Arc, they have the seat bolt on the front - the Ritchey made ones has it on the back - but im not 100% sure but around 95%...

Here's a pic of a FRM and a Ritchey for comparison

main.php

main.php

does Ritchey ever use Deda tubes for his bikes or always a blend of Logic, Tange tubes ?

never the less a very nice frame :)

magas":1cln5uwe said:
does Ritchey ever use Deda tubes for his bikes or always a blend of Logic, Tange tubes ?

never the less a very nice frame :)

My (2 years older than the Plexus) P20 is also made of Deda tubes.

Some pics :cool:

The bike today, as i used it the last times

540808IMGP3075.jpg

A lot of chips, but no rust, most of these on the bases and under the frame.
On the top tube :roll:

hi guys,
I don't want to add more doubt or disattend some general convinction, but I'm pretty sure ritchey made on 1998 a plexus series with seat bolt not on the stayes but as the FRM , the difference is that the set tube drop over the top tube is bigger on the plexus compared with the frm and the stayes are connected to the seat tube higher than in the FRM
I hope my bad technical english is clear, but while I'm writing I have a catalog of 1998 in front of my eyes and there is a plexus done as the one for sale on this thread ( different colours) with specified also piping: dedacciai 18mcdv6 ht , price in italian £ : 3600000 around 1900€

Back