Suntour XC Pro Standard Rear Hub, 36 hole, NOS, no skewer £15 posted

Suntour XC Pro Microdrive Cassette 11-24 7 speed, £15 posted

Suntour XC Pro Greaseguard Bottom Bracket, 68mm/122mm £15 posted

MadCowKev":l7u1vwth said:

Pictures please.

If good conditions, --> for me ;)

Do you have the BB removal tool for the suntour BB?

I think I have one in the Trimble and I want it out. My shimano tools wont mesh with the teeth of the cups so I guess its a suntour one?

jez-2-many-bikes":ab1rzqyt said:

I think I have one in the Trimble and I want it out. My shimano tools wont mesh with the teeth of the cups so I guess its a suntour one?

no mate i don't have Suntour tools - I have some 'multi-purpose' tools that i use ( not a hammer and screwdriver)

oh and Brusque - you have PM!

suntour gg bb uses standard non-cartridge bb tools...the 'hook' wrench for the lockring, pin spanner for the adjustable cup, 34mm (?) for the fixed cup.

if you have splines on your trimble bb, it's a newer cartridge style. most all of them use shimano style splines. if yours doesn't, the only other splined bb i am aware of is phil wood.

No that is interesting.

This BB in question doesnt have any external lockrings or anything abnormal. It looks like a Shimano but isnt.

Ive got two Shimano tools - ones an older type and ones a newer one to fit the newer cartridge style and both these dont fit.

How interesting... :LOL:

BB

Jez it sounds like an early Mavic or Campag, they look like Shimmy but have different spline spacings, can you pm me a picture? I have some old tools (being old myself) :shock:

jez-2-many-bikes":3e9te5j6 said:

Any joy yet Jez? with the bracket?

brusque":1b5uhgce said:
MadCowKev":1b5uhgce said:

Pictures please.

If good conditions, --> for me ;)

Brusque - you have a PM!

Back