Rob's Peaks Sale - updated 12/9/11 with what's left

MiniNinjaRob

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
This is what's left after the Peaks Meet! Most stuff was given away... you should have been there!
Offers on what's left, cheers!

More pics of everything at http://s410.photobucket.com/albums/pp18 ... or%20Sale/

1992 Shimano BR-M734 super low profile cantilever brake in the optional black. Only 1 pair, not 2 as in photo. Original pads and bolts and I think I have the straddle wire too as pictured but I'll have to check. £9
a67c1d47.jpg

SRAM ESP 9.0 composite rear mech, very light. Jockeys slghtly worn and body scratched a fair bit but otherwise tight and smooth. Top class bit of kit. £8
116ba701.jpg

Selle Royal Lookin Gel saddle, flaky paint and a bit of rust on rails but top is very good, just usual scuffs to plastic guard section. £5
42b84455.jpg

Gorilla Brake Booster no fittings but you just need bolts and washers. Good condition, no scrapes or anything. Not new looking but still smart. £2.50

Shimano FD-M651 front mech 31.8mm. £4

FREE STUFF (just pay post)!

Set of 3 Biopace steel rings in black - pic shows them really dirty but will be cleaned up. I think 110bcd.

Non shimano cassette 7sp. It was a bit loose on the hub I wanted to use it on. A thin spacer would sort this or it might have been my hub. Think it's a 12-28

Vetta TT trishock saddle, rips at back edges and a bit tatty but useable. 
1" 85mm quill stem and 39cm drop road bars KARMA'D at THE PEAKS MEET
Handsome Dog Hell Razor Bars KARMA'D at THE PEAKS MEET
Ritchey Z-Max copy skinwall tyre KARMA'D at THE PEAKS MEET
GT black  seatpost 26.8 300mm KARMA'D at THE PEAKS MEET
GT QR - KARMA'D at THE PEAKS MEET
FC-AT10 cranks 26/36/46 rings 170mm length. £4 KARMA'D AT THE PEAKS MEET
Onza short alloy bar ends £3 SOLD FOR £2 AT PEAKS
MEET
NOS Dia-Compe 987 Purple Cantilevers - F&R £16 SOLD FOR £10 ON THE PEAKS MEET
Modern-ish Alu hardtail frame. 16" C-C, 18" C-T, £35 SOLD FOR £20 AT THE PEAKS MEET
Easton EA50 stem, 120mm £9 KARMA'D AT THE PEAKS MEET
Specialized Rib Cage £3 SOLD FOR £2 AT THE PEAKS MEET
Shimano PDM636 DX clipped/flat SPD pedals. £8 KARMA'D AT THE PEAKS MEET
NOS Red Crud Guard - £15 SOLD FOR £10 AT THE PEAKS MEET
Club Roost I- Beam stem 130mm £4
1994 Trek 850 £80 SPECIAL SWAP WITH RINGO
Specialized Dirt Rodz - I bought them as NOS £20 SOLD TO MR K
300LX cranks, STI's and front/rear mechs. All in good working condition, but I'm not cleaning them to give them away!
FREE SOLD TO MARC2TONE
Onza CWA bar ends, decals in good condition but usual scrapes. Original bolts and end plugs. £9 SOLD to LETMETALKTOMARK

Would love that Trek.................................pm sent. But that will only be after those at the Peaks get a go to grab it....... :cry:

Rob:

Can't make the Peaks ride, but would be very keen to get the Dirt Rodz off you...

If you don't find a taker please give me a shout.

If needed I's sure I could get funds through to you and someone wouldn't mind collecting for me.

Probably Mr K as we're due a shakedown ride sometime soon...

Cheers,
BB

BoyBurning":2og5b746 said:
Rob:

Can't make the Peaks ride, but would be very keen to get the Dirt Rodz off you...

If you don't find a taker please give me a shout.

If needed I's sure I could get funds through to you and someone wouldn't mind collecting for me.

Probably Mr K as we're due a shakedown ride sometime soon...

Cheers,
BB

If you can organise someone to take them from me on Saturday I've no problem with that. Just send the payment beforehand and let me know who to give them to.
Thanks!

mrkawasaki":z4ba6ziq said:
BB - tough! :cry: I want the Dirt Rodz AND I can collect! :LOL:

Fine.

I'll just keep hold of those NOS Red Z-Max tyres I was going to post out to you tomorrow as an early Crimbo pressie...

BB

BoyBurning":x4wvj0uw said:
mrkawasaki":x4wvj0uw said:

Fine.

I'll just keep hold of those NOS Red Z-Max tyres I was going to post out to you tomorrow as an early Crimbo pressie...

BB

Now now gentlemen, let's all behave!

BoyBurning":gdxjanvt said:
mrkawasaki":gdxjanvt said:

Fine.

BB

Yeah right! And don't forget my vac bag either...

Rob Atkin":1fvia751 said:
Specialized Dirt Rodz sold to Mr K.
Thanks
Rob

Both of you are like, totally off my Crimbo card list now you know.

Seriously, i mean it.

BB

Back