Fixed Wheel Frames, Wheels etc

Sory for the delay in pics guys, these will be up Monday when I get to work. On dial up at home at the mo :cry: so would take me all day :LOL:

Jon, many thanks for that. Can you thank them very much for taking all the time and trouble over the pics and dimensions. Unfortuantely the frame is not the right size for me.

I will post a few pics for you here and pass this link onto the London Fixed Gear forum - http://www.londonfgss.com/discussions/1/ - I am sure some of the guys there will snap some of this stuff up.

Here we are:

xx1.jpg

xx2.jpg

xx3.jpg

xx4.jpg

xx5.jpg

GTRTS&AVALANCHE":3t290s9k said:
For Sale are various fixed wheel bits.

No reasonable offers refused ;)

Grass Track Frame and Forks in yellow (make unknown), seatpost to headset 21", downtube to crank 22.5", bottom bracket included.

Track frame, Columbus tubing, in white with blue/pink/green 'flicked' paint and chrome forks, Miche chainrings/cranks 165mm/50 tooth, Sachs chain, Campagnolio headset, Selle Italia Turbo saddle, Cinelli stem/bars 125mm, headset to seatpost 20", downtube to crank 22"

Wheels:
700c tubular
Front - Mavic 36 spoke with Maillard hub
Rear - As above with 15 tooth fixed sproket
Front - Mavic 36 spoke with Miche hub
Front - Arc En Ciel 24 spoke Super Champion with Campagnolio Record hub QR fixing
Rear - As above with close ratio 6 speed block (13,14,15,16,17,18 tooth)
700c tyre
Front - Alesa Alloy with Exage hub QR fixing
Front - Mavic 231 Profile PSP low-pro wheel with Deore LX hub

Cranksets:
Unknown make, made in France, 170mm cranks, 45 tooth ring
TA, made in France, 170mm cranks, 47 tooth ring
Shimano 600, 170mm cranks, Biopace 42 tooth ring

Chainrings:
Unknown make 52 tooth, 66 tooth, Miche 48 tooth

Fixed Sprokets:
15 tooth x3, 17 tooth x1

Photos of various bits will be posted on Monday.

hi, i found this after the link was posted on londonfgss - am particularly interested in the wheels (front and rear, but rear more so), cranksets, chainrings and sprockets. i'm based in london and could send you my phone number if you wanted to discuss further - have you any ideas about how much you want for all this?

thanks!

d0cA":2e7xb39x said:
hi, i found this after the link was posted on londonfgss - am particularly interested in the wheels (front and rear, but rear more so), cranksets, chainrings and sprockets. i'm based in london and could send you my phone number if you wanted to discuss further - have you any ideas about how much you want for all this?
thanks!

You have a PM

Back