Raleigh MTI 200 Titanium Retro MTB

matss

Retro Newbie
Selling my Raleigh MTI 200, John Tomac Edition.

It is allmost complete with newbuilt wheels (mavic ceramic rims) on original hubs. All Equipment is XTR-and original Tioga Revolver crancset, plus Tioga seatpost, and stem. Handlebar is newer.

The frame is 17" and in realy good shape, allmost no dents at all. Fork, Rock Shock mag21 is working, no leaks.

Things thats missing is middle chainring, chain, grips, saddle, cables.

http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/?op=list&function=myphotos&photouserid=66995

The bike is in Sweden but can be shipped worldwide. I want a bid on this
bike.

Edit: forgot that included is an also rebuilt Tioga discwheel!

Please ask questions if there is anything. /Mats

Has the one I am talking about ever been on sale , or was it just a race bike for Tomac ?

Why dont you take a change and buy my bike now and when the Carbon-Ti frame suddenly is for sale, you have all the right stuff to bulilt it up :LOL:

Infact i bought this bike in Stockholm this winter and have bin building it up, but now somthing more interesting hase come up.

/Mats

My budget for my next frame is £50 posted . So if you are ok with that , i will glady take it from you . :D

chris, do a search. there was a front page feature on STW a while back where Tomac sold off all his personal stuff. stupid thing all the stuff (including 4 of tomacs personal frames!) were already sold before the STW made press... I found that out the hard way :(

I can imagine , they fetched loads of money .

I keep selling a lot of expensive retro stuff to a guy on ebay with the nickname , jonnytomac .
I have to post the stuff to Liverpool , so I doubt it is the real one . :LOL:

Back