Pace RC 200 frame, RC31 forks

yamaha_rd500v4

Dirt Disciple
18" Pace RC200 frame, in white (!) F3, 1" steerer

This was my pride and joy, owned for many years and never been taken off road, I used it to ride to work and back until a year or two ago when I got lazy and started using my Land Rover instead.

It was originally anodised red which faded pink and looked girly so in 2002 I sent it to back to Pace who checked it all over, chemically stripped the anodising and then sub'd it out to Argos Cycles who painted it gloss white and applied the correct latest style decals supplied by Pace. I had the option of having it re anodised by Pace but I went for the fresh white look to be a bit different and suits the bike really well.
It is in good nick odd scratches and paint nicks here and there mainly from being left in my workshop.
Included seatclamp, anti chainsuck fins and chain guard. £200?

Pair of RC31 carbon forks with 1" steerer to fit above bike, purchased when they came out in 2002, used but again never offroaded, forks are a little faded, £70?

Or make me an offer for the pair.

I should really sort it out and start riding it again but I have a couple of other old bikes more suiable for leaving around town without worrying about them.

Thanks mate, could I get a pic when you have a chance plus steerer measurement? No particular rush though

Cheers

Ed

I will sort out some photos but I do actually have a life outside computer (How can people have made 2000+ posts on a forum???!!) and dont actually use it very often!

I have found this photo on computer of it when it was built up but I will take some up to date ones

Thanks

Attachments

• PICT0113.JPG
    PICT0113.JPG
    180.4 KB · Views: 1,651
I will sort out some photos but I do actually have a life outside computer (How can people have made 2000+ posts on a forum???!!) and dont actually use it very often!

I have found this photo on computer of it when it was built up but I will take some up to date ones

Thanks

Attachments

• PICT0113.JPG
    PICT0113.JPG
    180.4 KB · Views: 1,644

Latest posts

Back