Saddles - free delivery to lots of places this weekend!

elPedro666

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
The first of many sales coming up...

All including registered 2nd class delivery, other options on demand! Pick up would be great though, I'm in Manchester, but get all over the place - see the East and West coasts daily - just try me!

Offers & swaps always listened to - Wanted list in my sig :)

*ON HOLD* Selle Italia SLR 135g (145.1g on my scales :eek: but that could be mud :LOL:), work of bum art :cool: Bit of wear/scuffage round the edges:
£45
DSCF7883.jpg

DSCF7884.jpg

DSCF7886.jpg

*SWAPPED* Selle Italia Flite Kevlar, '99, bit of wear to the nose from use, but generally very nice, no cuts and weighs nowt even by my standards! ;) I'm assuming it's ti :?
£35

*SOLD* Avocet Gelflex 'OEM only Viscount', lycra cover, all good bar the logos rubbing almost off the nose, '87ish?
£15

*USED!*Terry ATB comp, perforated cover & drilled (for 'comfort') base, early nineties at a guess
£9[/img]

Pimp, chrome-edged :cool: Velo RB, chrome scuffed on one side
£6
DSCF7870.jpg

Another Velo, stealthy this time, think it may have come off a Boardman
£8
DSCF7871.jpg

Spesh Avatar 143mm (medium ;)) gel with 'gentleman's cut out
£18
DSCF7872.jpg

Very tasty and light Selle San Marco Rever Profil with bum-cooling vents :cool: I'd like this a lot if only it had a gentleman's groove in the nose... :oops:
£32
DSCF7865.jpg

DSCF7866.jpg

Another resonably lightweight Selle San Marco; an SKN with the flexy tail section(s), kinda liked this one but going WTB across the fleet...
Just noticed a little tear in the back corner, not major but annoying :x
£22
DSCF7867.jpg

*SOLD@£10 collected :)*Something for the ladies - a mint WTB Speed She. Sadly unsuited to Her Ladyship's posterior, so one ride (and a week's abuse for me) old...
£16

Finally something a bit special!
A lovely brown Pirelli branded Selle San Marco Sospensioni Attive from '95. I remember these as being a silly-money special edition, but can't get any confirmation :? One small piece of damage to the rear plastic (I only spotted it taking the pics) and a cut at the nose :evil: Pics should show all anyway!
£60, possibly to be cut down to size if no one else remembers it and can back up my memory!
DSCF6327.jpg

DSCF6328.jpg

DSCF6339.jpg

DSCF6332.jpg

All comms/offers/swaps/general abuse on the thread please - keep it transparent. Cash in person would be lovely, but PP gift is good too ;)

Tyres next I think... :roll:

stumpjumper1990":1etgzryd said:
Hi,

Got some more pictures for me from:

Avocet Gelflex 'OEM only Viscount', lycra cover, all good bar the logos rubbing almost off the nose, '87ish? 15GBP

Cheers,
Bart

From the only room in the flat with decent lighting! :oops:

DSCF7879.jpg

DSCF7877.jpg

DSCF7880.jpg

DSCF7881.jpg

DSCF7882.jpg

The plastic that looks like it's peeling off the back is actually just a clewar protective film :D

I should think no more than £18 for recorded to NL. Have to turn in for a 0400 alarm sharpish so I'll check properly tomorrow!

Speed She still there, know anything more about them as I'm after a saddle for my misses. Our old one (retro 96 female saddle of some sort) just doesn't seem to work.
and what's the misses using now ?

Back