Cycling jerseys (mainly retro road)

ededwards

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
As it says, I have the following available that are cluttering up the wardrobe (all decent condition, no holes or tears, non smoking household etc.):

1) PDM jersey - relive your Gert-Jan Theunisse fantasies (if you don't have any, get some), storming up the cols with your mullet flying in the breeze. All intact, size 5, measures 20" pit to pit and 26" long at the front. A few bobbles as you might expect but overall in very good condition

2) Systeme U jersey - ok, now you're Laurent Fignon with your lank ponytail, blowing your lead over Greg Lemond on the Champs Elysees (hmm, not the best way to sell). Again all intact, size XL, measures 21" pit to pit and 24" long at the front. A few stains on the front that don't show up in the pics but no holes etc.

3) Gran Fondo Campagnolo - now imagine you are me grovelling up a climb in the 2005 Gran Fondo Campagnolo. Well, you too can look red faced but at the same time ashen in this top. Excellent pretty much as new condition, made by Sportful in light airy fabric (so great now that winter is drawing in). Size is Italian 54, France 5, measures 21" pit to pit and 27" long at the front.

£10 plus postage each, a deal available of course if you want more than one and happy to consider all manner of swops part ex.

Attachments

• Gran Fondo jersey.JPG
    Gran Fondo jersey.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 884
  • Systeme U.JPG
    Systeme U.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 884
  • PDM Jersey.JPG
    PDM Jersey.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 884
Re: pdm jersey

tintac":3qumrak7 said:
hi

do you still have the pdm jersey? if so how much do you want for it?

thanks

Still have it!

It says a tenner plus postage above, you can have it for a tenner all in. PM me to arrange payment details etc.

Back