Cannondale M1000

wolfette

Retro Newbie
My Cannondale was bought for me around the late 1990's and the fanatic I was married to put anything and everything on it that would make it even lighter than it alaready was! Sadly, my biking days are over - not to mention the bike fanatic husband haha! - back problems have forced me to retire but whilst perhaps a bit out of date by todays standards, I know this is a great bike and would be appreciated by the right person.

Currently has road tyres on as I used it last on training rollers. Feel free to ask any questions. Am looking for and will consider any genuine and realistic offers. Currently living in Newcastle (the real one up North) if there is anyone out there who is interested.

sorry, not very good on uploading pictures (not sure how to re-size) but anyone interested, and local, is welcome to have a look.

Thanks

M1000

Hi again wolfette, would help if you could tell us what size it is. Just in case you dont know how to do this, the measurement is taken from the bottom bracket to where the seatpost enters the frame of the bike and is usually measured in inches. Check out the wanted section as there was a user called yamaha_rd500v4 looking for something very similar to what you have just this morning i think.

Back