1991 Kona Hot 18 inch

mynchiboy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Like vaccinations before going to some dodgy third world country, this hurts but it's gotta be done. Damn my pokey new flat! :cry:

It's my 1991 Kona Hot - one of the first Teesdales no less! Frame stamped '90 but was issued the following year. I bought the frame and fork a while back in a bit of a sorry state paint wise. So it was colour matched at Argos, plus most decals were replaced. I did get a cable stop added also just to give other brake options out back.

As there's no real off road where I'm at so It's currently using the bike as a commuter as pictured with big campag ring up front - most of the bits are 91-92 vintage bar a few parts (pedals, grips, cranks, seatpost, and erm.. tyres). The big ring did scuff the chainstay a bit but other than that it's mint - and fast!

Anyways I'm open to offers for bike complete bar the paul brakes. I may part out the frame and other bits if all else fails...let me know if you need info or indeed more pics :)

Attachments

• joepix.jpg
    joepix.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 1,614
  • IMG_0432.JPG
    IMG_0432.JPG
    17.4 KB · Views: 1,612
I'm not sure I can stretch to a complete bike at the moment, but that is gorgeous, so you still have a PM...

Latest posts

Back