Answer Manitou Fork Fest :~)

gil_m

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Been meaning to move these on for an age and a dark rainy evening seems the ideal time :)

Three "sets" of Answer Manitou forks

One set complete with new Elastomers, a 1 1/8" ahead steerer 197mm, generally in very good condition, a few marks on the crown from poor headset race removal and also a tiny crack near one of the bolt holes.

Legs are very good with very little corrosion, small mark at the top of one leg but excellent everywhere else.

£65 + split Carriage

Second set are in a similar very good condition again with new elastomers, a 1 1/4" crown and 135mm threaded steerer and also a 1" Pace crown converter and 1" threaded steerer 150mm.

Only real down side is one of the Leg top caps is missing, otherwise they are very good

£65 + Split Carriage

Third set are more a collection of spares, almost a full fork but no crown, leg top caps and one brake boss and both canti spring holders are missing.

These would be ideal if you have a crown and possibly legs as the included ones are in a poor state.

£30 + Split Carriage

I will include first refusal of the long 5mm Allen key to the first buyer ~ £5

PM me you direct email address if you want more photos and I will send them direct.

Attachments

• IMG_3101.JPG
    IMG_3101.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 1,410
  • IMG_3108.JPG
    IMG_3108.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 1,410
  • IMG_3095.JPG
    IMG_3095.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 1,410
Sorry for the delay, been away for the weekend

I have sent you a load of photos but think this might be the one you are after

Attachments

• IMG_3103.JPG
    IMG_3103.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 1,233
Listing these on ebay tonight but happy to listen to offers up until the last 24 hours

Would rather somebody on here got them than the Evil-bay

Back