pair of nice wheels for sale

slimjoe

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
These wheels have done very little riding..In fact hardly any... but i have fallen out with the back hub due to there being a very slight amount of play in it..A mechanic mate of mine reckons the early ones were pretty much all the same :shock: I have slotted in a new set of freshly packed, with WEB GREASE, bearings...The hub in question is a WHITE INDUSTRIES and as a small dent in the body :? No idea how but it doesnt affect it in any way.. Its laced with DT spokes to a SUN CR17A RIM.. I will also include the new XT 8 speed cassette ....The front wheel is a 3D-VIOLET CHRIS KING hub laced with DT swiss spokes to a matching SUN CR17A rim...A beautiful pair of wheels..OFFERS??? :D Pics coming tomorrow ... :D

Pics of wheels

Heres some pics of the wheels for sale..Im open to any reasonable offers :D They were built by one of the best wheel builders in the UK and are true as a die :) Any questions please ask..

Attachments

• M231 +WHITE 024.jpg
    M231 +WHITE 024.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 1,997
  • M231 +WHITE 023.jpg
    M231 +WHITE 023.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 1,997
Whats th evalue of these wheels?

Can anyone give me a rough unbiased value on this pair of wheels then i can gently get the ball rolling :D Sensible though without me losing out or people getting scared away :shock: Cheers..

WHITE & KING WHEELS

Ok no -one even remotely interested in these wheels ?:(They could be yours posted to U.K. ADDRESS for £120.00 Including new XT cassette... :D If ya going to DADS ARMY RIDE on saturday could even take em along :) Cheers

Make me an offer matey..

cannondale king":uwt7h5rk said:
i think there worth more than i can afford as a pair so what do you want for the rear buddy :cool:

Make me an offer dude...I have someone interested in the front wheel anyways :D

Re: Wheel

Wold Ranger":14it23v7 said:
Is the front sold yet then? :?:

Hello WORLD RANGER. No, neither of the wheels sold yet matey...
Its an open range .....! I could do with offloading them really as soon as possible :shock: Are ya interested? Make me an offer :D

Latest posts

Back