Team Fat Chance Yo Eddy 97 Chameleon

stevo1602

Devout Dirtbag
Feedback
View
Testing the water to see if anyone is interested in this frame. Got my eye on something else, you know how it is.

Size Medium, Chameleon Green paint job...cool, spangaly on top, fadeing to a bottle green down to the BB and chain stays.
Made in Saratoga County, in good nick, no dents, just a few small paint scratches, as you would expect.

Its currently built up

It may help to put a photo up (even if fully built) so that people can get an idea of condition and also see how tasty the colour is.

And 'worth' more if you have an original rigid fork or colour matched suspension fork I'd have thought (although what do I know?).

Yo Eddy

Sorry no forks, am possibly selling the frame only.

If you want a picture PM me, and I will send you one.....that way I know you might be at least a bit serious and not one of those "show me yours and I'll show you mine" types.

Stevo1602

I paid £425 for a blue/purple Chameleon Yo in XL, full bike with XTR throughout, Thomson, Bombers plus two spare high quality rear wheels with an XTR cassette. This was off US eBay and I paid quite a bit in postage and customs. Paint is a bit tatty and there is a small dent in the offside chainstay.

I also paid £425 for a green Chameleon Yo in L, included original rigid forks, seatclamp and a Chris King headset, Condition is very good with just a few scrapes.

Both were in the last six months. Photos can be seen in Trans Cambrian write up and Reader's Bikes if you want to compare condition (and no, not really interested in 'I'll show you mine, you show me yours'!). Hope that helps

what size

i'm confused don't take much !
In your first post you say for sale MEDIUM, in your last post you are saying how much you paid for a L and XL bike's from the states.

What size are you selling ? and have you got a link to the pictures or a picture of the frame.

Cheers
Mark

take your time and read the posts!! hes saying how much he bought his for so the seller can figure what to ask for his. there easy wasnt it lol! :LOL:

Latest posts

Back