Lawwill Leader 3 Retro forks (controltech) Pictures added!!

rob1984p

Retro Newbie
Hi, i have just started working at my local bike shop and have been given the task of offloading some of there really old stock.

When looking through the stuff, most of which ends up on ebay, i spotted these super rare forks, since they were made before domestic internet use was common, i have not been able to find out a lot about them other than that they have easton rear legs, a suggested 3 inches of travel, canti mounts, and seem pretty light for an old fork.

Possibly the best bit about these is that they have never been used and the steerer which is 1"+1/4 is uncut.

If anyone wants them and wants to make an offer that would be really cool since we would like them to go to someone who really wants them. As i havent used forums much before, im struggling to get some pics onto this topic, so if anyone can help that would be great.

We sell huge quantities of stuff from our website and also through our ebay power seller account so can despite me been a new user of this forum you do not have any of the associated risks.

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff77 ... /01002.jpg

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff77 ... /01006.jpg

cce - its st johns street cycles.

messiah - where theres a will theres a way!!

vitorzip - theres not an ebay link yet and they wont be on our website (its not worht the hassle of putting a one off item on our site), if you are genuinely interested i am going to try and figure out how to put some pics on the topic and then if you like what you see you can pm me an offer.

cheers
rob

bought a few bits over the years from you , but why on earth do you take so long to post ???????????
not a rant just curious really . :LOL:

cchris2lou im not really sure why things have taken a long time for to get to you from us before, we have a picking/packing/shipping team and 2 vans of stuff leaves us each day; either as website or ebay orders. Having only just joined sjs, i cannot comment for peoples past experiences, only say that the shipping dept always seem to be on top of the orders and if they regularly werent then extra staff would be employed.

ok , not to worry , as I said not a rant just a question . ;)

now you could post some pics of the forks ?

couldnt seem to get pics up earlier and the pics for hte forks are at work, another member of the forum just sent me pm explaining how (although i think its the method i already tried) so i shall have a go with an item of my own i am selling;a purple use post.
cheers

Hi there, I can use a 1 1/4 Control Tech fork, but I'm notoriously stingy and would only want to part with about 75 quid for them.....

Let me know if they're still available, and you're not shocked at the meanness of the offer....

Ta!

Scratch (back from the wilderness)

Latest posts

Back