For Sale - Official RetroBike Tioga Farmer John Cousins

Hilts

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
A long time ago John and I decided to get some Tyres sent over from the States with the intention of making them available through the site. To cut a long story short between the awkward seller, post office ineptness and things arriving while people were on holiday it was a bit of a fiasco.

So, we have 3 pairs of Tioga Farmer John Cousins for Sale... We are asking £25 for a pair and would rather not have to send them so if you're coming to the Peaks and fancy a set that would be ideal.

We are not making anything on them as the posting costs for tyres from the US is quite substantial so although you can pick them up a bit cheaper on ebay I doubt it would be any cheaper once postage has been added.

Anyway, here they are as modelled by my Explosif, a great retro amber walled tyre...

main.php

main.php

From a Canadian Guy that mails his stuff in the US?
Had a bad experience with him.

Lid":lepzyfzu said:
From a Canadian Guy that mails his stuff in the US?
Had a bad experience with him.

Ha Ha. The same guy I bet. Baron von Something?

Anyhow get your tyres while you can !

Do you ship to France?
Do you know the weight of a tire?
Is all the tires have amber side?
;)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Right.

Only one set remaining.

If you've expressed an interest get in quick (ie tonight). The final pair will go on the 'bay first thing tomorrow...

Back