AMP Research B4 frame and F3XC forks

LardLover

Retro Guru
To fund a new retro project I'm now looking to sell my '97 AMP B4 frame and AMP F3XC forks.

Included in the price will be the red Ringle Slamma Jamma headset and red Ringle Moby post.

I've lovingly re-polished the frame by hand. It has the original AMP rear shock which was recently serviced by AMP (receipts included). I've fitted new bushes to the Horst links and fitted a new pivot rod behind the BB. The decals have been replaced, sadly not with originals as AMP no longer have any, but they have been reproduced by Gil@thecycleshed.

I've only ridden this bike in the dry since renovation, and only for about 10 miles.

I'm only looking to sell the frame/fork (with headset and seatpost) but will consider an offer if you're interested in the complete bike.

All parts sourced recently. Full spec for the complete bike is:

XT M737 RapidFire+ shifters (new), front and rear mechs(new), pedals.
XT M739 V canti's.
Middleburn RS1 cranks.
Rinlge Slamma Jamma headset, stem (brand spanking new) and Moby seatpost (brand spanking new).
Flite saddle.
Answer Hyperlite bars (uncut)
Clear Onza Porcipaw grips (brand spanking new + spare pair).
Xlite bar ends.
Hope Ti hubs (suspension front and Ti-Glide rear) on 517 CD Ceramic rims with snowflake spoking with red Ritchey Z-Max tyres.

Ideally only want to sell the frame and fork combo as most the stuff will be transferred to the new project.

If you're interested, please call me: 0791 7874441 as I'm not on here as much as I'd like due to a 1 in 2 oncall.

Here's the pic of the complete finished article:

4tp3z8p.jpg

That is a fine looking steed.

I can't offer it a good home but if you want to part with those bar ends, I'll happily take them off your hands!

Back