Froggy's clearout : Mr X cleans his mess ! (updated)

Mr X

Old School Hero
Feedback
View
Hello there,

Some stuff available from la Grande Nation. No PM please, just press the Email button, faster, less hassle to make your offer. Don't ask me for prices, I have no clue. Your price is my price, unless unreasonable. Paypal accepted, but upcharge of 0,5 € (otherwise, it's for my cost).

Everything should go...
  • -> I won't fool you guys with postages cost, a recent shipment to Oz for a M900 front hub was only 5,5 €...
Due to flash light of my digital camera, minor dents are strikingly emphasizes. And what you see is mainly DUST...

Right hand Deore DX NOS shifting/braking combo.

NOS Shimano genuine parts pulley wheels. 3 small bags left !!! Be quick !

RockShox Judy Butter, the original, NOS, unused, I have another one at home for my personnal use.

NOS Profile DH handlebar 650 mm wide black with front reinforcment.

Syncros stem 120 mm 0° rize with cap and insider shim. Pretty good huh, was on my Wheeler titanium. No dents, the blue mark on the top is a camera thing... nothing real.

RS Mag 21 steer tube. Got to measure it still, but long enought for a majority of bikes.

RS Judy SL brake arch, some dents due to storage, but good state. Was used very little time due to a replacement when I switched to Vs.

Pair of SRT 600, like NOS, almost unused. The separation shims + grips are not included (lost somewhere probably).

Pair of RS RS-1 fork legs and stanchion tubes. Workable but I won't be betting on their ability to be leak-free... :roll:

I think Hilts wants that Syncros stem so can we reserve it for him? Especially if its 1 1.8th.

Are the jockey wheels a whole set for 1 mech? If so I'll take 2 sets if poss. Ill pm ya.

jez-2-many-bikes":32y7807q said:
I think Hilts wants that Syncros stem so can we reserve it for him? Especially if its 1 .8th.
Yes it is 1'1/8. No prob' to book for anybody, just make sure not to make me wait three weeks.

Are the jockey wheels a whole set for 1 mech? If so I'll take 2 sets if poss.
Yes, one mech per bag.

Ill pm ya.
For the others : no PM ! -> Email ! ;)

jez-2-many-bikes wrote:
I think Hilts wants that Syncros stem so can we reserve it for him? Especially if its 1 .8th.

Yes it is 1'1/8. No prob' to book for anybody, just make sure not to make me wait three weeks.

Thanks for keeping me in mind but I need rise on the stem so no good for me.

Cheers anyway

Do you still have the syncros hinged stem, if so i'll take it. Price dependant obviously!

Available still, make up your price excluding postage to ? , but don't expect an answer before Tuesday, I'm out business travelling. :?

If I judge your price too low, I will readjust and make you a counter offer.

Ask the others, I'm easy. ;)

Latest posts

Back