DIAMOND BACK ASCENT 15 INCH 1990.

slimjoe

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Hello retro lads & lasses, i have a mostly original spec DIAMOND BACK ASCENT in 15 inch size. Heres some specs: TOP TUBE 21 INCHES, SEAT TUBE C-C 14 1/2 INCHES C-T 15 1/4 CHAINSTAYS 17INCH..
It as a chainstay u-brake still using its original pads..which shows the extent of its use! New LX h-set....new back wheel...new seatpost...avid cable hangers, new...Ritchey z-max grey tyres. etc, etc, now the frame and forks have some scuffs and scrapes real shame because the paint finish on these was awesome..However there is no rust or structural damage anywere...If interested please p.m. me and hopefully i can help ya with any questions..

Attachments

• stes beetle 040.jpg
    stes beetle 040.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 1,194
  • stes beetle 039.jpg
    stes beetle 039.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 1,194
DIAMOND BACK PRICE (CHEAP)

Is anyone out there interested??? Im going to let this go for cheap about £80 mark! :D Its a bargain. Would make someone a real cool alternative ride to most stuff out there. Tahnks.

Up north

Hey Marvel, is that your splitty? Very nice! Im up in Lancashire but off down to Vanfest on the 7th of september :)

Hi Joe, yes that my Split. The photo was taken at last years Breacon Beast where we entered as 'Team Fuddy Muckers'. I'll probably be going to Vanfest too. What will you be in?
On second thoughts I think the DB will be too small for the Missus. Good luck with the sale.

Latest posts

Back