For sale

steve134

Retro Newbie
1144888469_4ad3d14140_b.jpg

1139968389_c83b820e34_b.jpg

Cannondale m800 year 1992, hardly ridden in fact think its only been ridden 2 or 3 times it just sits in his shed collecting dust. Its a guy who i work with who is selling this,very well looked after (as you can see) anyone interseted please pm me location birmingham.

is it me or do the forks look like they have been bent backwards :? i'm probably just seein things!

gaz857":4yjsm5qc said:
is it me or do the forks look like they have been bent backwards :? i'm probably just seein things!

because of the shape of them (bulged out around where the tyre is, then tapering in) they can look like this if viewed at an angle.

they are also pretty much impossible to bend, and I'd happily state that these are not. (got a set of these forks, in that colour, but with a few more chips and scratches)

Si F

yeah thought it would be something like that! i know just how unbeleivably tough 'dales are! :cool: i used to take my killer v 800 xc bike dirt jumping after college and it didn't even knock a wheel out of true! :shock: that was in 1998. wy cousin still has it now, and it still looks showroom! :D

Back