YELLOW DCD

cannondale king

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
THINKING OF PARTING with my yellow DCD its almost new (only been on the bike 2 weeks and has the original box) it has very little wear and no marks to the paint work will sell for a good set v levers will post pics in morning or look in the readers bike thread for my prestage for pics of it tonight :cool: :cool:

mate of mine had one on his speccy BITD,used to make a strange old noise.proper bit of retro kit though,wonder if dave hemming still runs one?

deore 2":35w6onj9 said:
wonder if dave hemming still runs one?

wonder if PeeWee still rides a bike more like :LOL: :LOL:

CK - swop for some silver Deore V levers?

DCD

PEE WEE AND MR CRUD PETE THOMKINS NEVER INVENTED THE DCD,SO HE PROBERLY NEVER EVER USED ONE MORE THAN ONCE,BUT THATS ANOTHER STORY FOR ANOTHER DAY AND WILL PROBERLY CAUSE CONTROVERSEY :roll:

if pee-wee was nothing to do with the dcd,what does dcd stand for then?dumb chatter device?ahh,bless the children,for they are innocent.

DCD

deore 2":15r09sbw said:
if pee-wee was nothing to do with the dcd,what does dcd stand for then?dumb chatter device?ahh,bless the children,for they are innocent.

IT STANDS FOR DAVES CHAIN DEVICE, DOESNT MEAN HIM AND PEAT INVENTED IT ITS MEANS THEY PATENT IT

still open to offers if you want to spent £ i dont mind make me an offer around £17 and its yours ps i still got the box i came in :cool:

Back