347053035_e1a09fbd97_b.jpg

View more pics here

DA EX
Very good condition
size = 58DD

New hoods now

NLA

It shouldn't be a problem

Sometimes I manage it to have them ship a complete bike not disassembled in a box ...and sometimes they try to send me back with only frame boxed up :LOL:

At 1 place I live about 30km from the German border, so I could also go the route of shipping within Germany.

Think normally shipping will be a bit over 30 euro. I say 30 euro will do it.

I still have it

You won't find a better bike

(Yes, I am death serious)

Such a nice bike Melvin, I love my Koga even if it is a bit small...gets used everyday..

Come on guys this is a classic..

Also, have you tried the veloriders forum, it's roadie so might be a good audience..

I have seen this 'live' (although pre the new hoods) and it is absolutely mint - I'd have bought it there and then but it was slightly too small for me. If it fits and you want a period correct piece and a great ride I'm not sure how you will find better without paying a stupid price.

Sorry to wax lyrical but it's a lovely bike and a bit unusual - how often do you see one of these let alone with AX kit?

Oh, and you could try ACF (Another Cycling Forum) - can't remember the address but I'm sure someone would appreciate this

... hi

a friend of mine wa searching for a old shoold race bike ... this is why i was interesed .. but i show him the pics but he was not blown away like i was :( ... so sorry .. no interests anymore

Bertram

Okay, thanks for your interest Bertram.

@James and Ed
No, I haven't advertised it elsewhere. Two reasons:

1) Because I thought it would be cool someone on here gets it

2) Because I simply didn't do so far. Could change though!

Thanks for both suggestions :)

On the new hoods: Let there be no doubt on it, they are the original Shimano hoods. New old stock.

New too: Brake cables.

Did I already mention I will include the original bell?! Polished and proper packed, like the whole bike.

Back