cable end crimps/caps/ferrules

mojo

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
44_2.JPG

I've gone and bought some of these (2 lots, ie 8 of each colour)

I'm having the black, the rest are up for grabs, max 4 per person cos i've had quite a few requests :D

so far i've had dibs on:

2 red 2 blue - TheKen

4 green - Tallpaul

4 purple - JonnyRetro

4 Red - Tintin

I did say 50p (posted 1st class) for 4 if paying by paypal, but as has been suggested if you'd like to pay for your retro bits in a retro fashion, you can pop a 20p piece in a SAE (i'll PM my address to successful 'dibbers') and i should be able to post them back same day they arrive on my doormat (i only bought them today off ebay).

*edit: if you want to pay by paypal, 50p please, PM me and i'll PM you my paypal whatsit. if you're sending a SAE + 20p piece, PM me and i'll PM you my address.

*edit 2: and by SAE, i mean stamped addressed envelope, that's why it's cheaper, saves me the cost of a stamp ;) :LOL:

still got 4 purple, 2 red, 2 blue, unspoken for as of weds evening

cheers all

no problem, you have a pm.

that leaves just the 2 red and 2 blue available.

i've not had them delivered yet chaps (post strike again means "there will be limited delivery services on Thursday 2nd August" - ie no delivery round here anyway) but nor have i had anyone's SAEs yet either.

i'll post on here when they are sent.

I'll take the last two red and blue please. Anyone got some white ones :LOL:

Mojo - please PM your address.

you have a PM

That's it now folks, all spoken for

the black ones are for my stealthy black klein attitude.

just out of interest, does anyone know where to get anodized gear cable inners? :shock: :LOL:

update, Mon 6/8/07

i've still not had the end caps yet in the post, my uncle who works on the post has told me there is a backlog at royal mail with the strikes and all - i've only had one SAE so far too, cheers Hilts. hopefully Tuesday then?!? the guy i bought them from left me feedback last week so i assume he's still alive.
apparently royal mail management have told their employees they're '25% overpaid and 40% underworked' - to be honest i'd be on strike too. hopefully it'll be resolved soon and the flow of retro bike bits will once again continue uninterrupted :D

keep you posted.

Update 7/8/07

Cable end caps finally arrived in the post today,

I have sent the following (made today's post) first class:

Tallpaul: 4 green
Jonnyretro: 4 Purple
Tintin: 4 red
Hilts: 4 Blue
DeKerfInTheShed: 4 Green
SteveT1: 4 Purple

TheKen and MadCowKev: I've not yet had your SAEs, when they arrive I'll post yours too (2 red & 2 blue each)

Cheers all!

Back