Suntour has left the building. All gone

8690q

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I had some Suntour xc pro and xc stuff for sale.

Prices include postage to UK only.

Paypal gift or you pay the fee's.

Ask away if I've missed anything.

Wheels. XC pro hubs on Araya RM-17 rims. New rear hub and MD cassette 80 miles ago. Rear built with silver alloy nips, front still brass nips but will supply the remaining alloy nips to rebuild the front. Original front q\r but shimano rear.Will remove the tyres if the buyer doesn't want them.
£80 posted in UK SOLD SOLD SOLD

112_0450.jpg

112_0452.jpg

112_0451.jpg

112_0453.jpg

112_0454.jpg

X-press shifters. Good working condition. Marks on clamps from bike being upside down. £15 posted in the UK SOLD SOLD SOLD

112_0447.jpg

Brakes. XC. Front and rear with levers, yolks and cables. Pads aren't too worn but are showing signs of perishing. Levers have marks on clamps from being upside down. £25 posted in the UK SOLD SOLD SOLD

112_0448.jpg

13-28 Suntour cassette. New.
£12 posted SOLD SOLD SOLD
112_0439.jpg

7 speed non MD Suntour freehub body. New. Right hand one in photo.
£8 posted SOLD SOLD SOLD

7 speed MD Suntour freehub body. New. Left hand one in photo.

£8 posted SOLD SOLD SOLD
112_0440.jpg

SOLD ITEMS
Pedals. Scuffed on the ends but still spin very smoothly. Will remove the clips and straps if the buyer doesn't want them. £20 SOLD SOLD SOLD
Chainset.
XC pro. 175mm arms. 26\36\46 rings. Very little wear to the rings and a little scuffing to the crank arms. Left hand crank has deeper scuffing on it's trailing edge. £45 posted in UK SOLD SOLD SOLD
Front and rear mechs. £20 rear SOLD SOLD SOLD £15 front SOLD SOLD SOLD
Both XC pro. Both have laquer peel on the polished bits But no real damage. 28.6 bottom pull. Still nice and tight and shift as they should.
Greaseguard bottom bracket. 124mm for 68mm b\b shell. £12 SOLD SOLD SOLD
Seatpost. XC. 27.2. 280mm. Scratched from being raised and lowered over the years. still a nice twin bolt seatpost. £12 SOLD SOLD SOLD

Hello!

What's the size of the rear hub (135mm?), is it 7-speed (11-24) micro-drive and are the hubs 32-holes?

If three-times yes I'd be very interested. Best wishes from austria, stoppi :)

Hi,

I've had a fair bit of interest in the Suntour stuff.

I can't keep up with it all really as I'm off my head with painkillers for my knee. I think thats what made me put this stuff up for sale in the first place :LOL:

To keep things simple for my drug addled brain I'd like to hold off selling individual items until I see if anyone wants the lot.

I'll keep a note of the individual item prices but I'll remove them from the for sale post. If no-one wants the lot then I'll be forced to split.

Sorry if I've annoyed anyone with my off form behaviour

Michael

looking back through the thread it appears that most items are sold anyway. PLEASE sell the items individually!

I am ready to deal for the items I have expressed interest in.

I'll have the bottom bracket too!

Regards

A

When I can get my fuzzy brain into gear I will split this groupset but for now it's a bump for the job lot.

Back