FS:1990 Klein Attitude

troy_spanker

Retro Newbie
Yes ! a small size for me ! :shock: :shock: And a green-white pink ! The Klein I dreamed a few years ago !
You ship to France ?

That bike in that colour scheme was back then and still is in my opinon the best looking bike I've seen. Way before it's time. Never been lucky enough to ride one but just look at it!
I'm a mechanical design engineer and if I had designed that back then I doubt I could improve on the aesthetics of it, If I had the spare cash I'd buy that tommorrow it's pure class! Floods back the memories of being 18/19 and looking through U.S. magazines seeing similar bikes while we were out on our Muddy Fox couriers and Saracen Tufftrax....happy days.

im trying very hard to ignore this post as its perfect for me... has it found a home yet and would you consider selling frame for and stem?

Out of interest, how much would a bike like that or similar Klein go for? Do I need to re-mortgage?
I still can't afford it at the moment, I've just extended my house so it's bread and water for a while. And I can't sell my Downhill bike it's like my 3rd child. :twisted:
My new/old Cro-Mega is great fun to blast the singletrack and looks quirkey but I need a Klein!
I am not alone thinking this I feel :)

Back