1983 ritchey mtb frame fork

al

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
hi folks. new here but not to mountain bikes.i have been a geek for nearly twenty years. and have accumilated loads of kit. a back injury four years ago stopped me in my muddy tracks. and its only now i have made the decision to let go of the collection. some of which have hung on my wall at home.

this is a small list of kit knocking about my house there is more stuff locked away in a garage and need sorting out.some is rare kit the rarest of which is a 1983 ritchey frame and fork that i have had for a while. it is not in original paint but is in red/silver faid. this is the frameset owned by recycle bike company 97ish you may remember it being displayed at the bike show in birmingham. i know this is a very rare item and i am open to offers. i am only aware of three or so that are catalogued in the u.s.a.

a quick list of other bits.....
de kerf softtail never built up.
roberts db frame and forks
ritchey st
rocky mountain altitude
surley
orange

bits.....
american classic
hope ss wheelset
allsop softride stem
ringle wheels
campag
loads of forks
judy xc
judy carbon
rc 30
amp f3
assorted ridgeds

use
ringle
crystal designs

loads of kit. if anyone is iterested i am open to offers. in time i will post photos i just need some feedback. if there is something you think you may want or ask any questions it may be easier talking directly to me on the phone as i have so much stuff just using this site will get very tedious thanks for reading this. and i hope to here soon. cheers. alan neal
tel. 01736 363662

tried to call engaged mate but interestede in ringle wheels, softride stem, any nice red or blue brakes you may have also xt and xtr bits?

So this could make us go berzerk.

My personal interests would be the Ritchey ST, Crystal Designs
Assorted forks-hard tails......

If you have anything around to help me rebuild my Rock Shox RS-1 I am interested... looking for a 1" steerer/crown and the brake/brace broke too :-(

Void(EN12-82)

Latest posts

Back