Colnago Master Light Frame

jim m

Devout Dirtbag
Hello there,

I recently won a fantastic 57cm Colnago Master Light frame (link below). It's too big for me (I already knew this, but couldn't resist), and the wife is not keen to have it hanging up anywhere. As a result, I'm reluctantly offering it for sale.

I think the previous owner's description was accurate, except for the fact that i think having a crimped top tube means that it's a Master Light, not a Master. If any one has any further info after seeing the pictures, i'd be grateful for confirmation of this.

The frame isn't mint, but it's in 'very good' condition - there are only a few nicks in the paintwork, and a couple in the chrome on one chainstay. There's a small bubble at the top of one seat tube where the paint has missed. Clearly a number of stickers have been removed. It comes with a Shimano bottom bracket installed.

You'll see from the ebay link that I paid £161 for the frame, which I feel is an absolute bargain. I'm open to offers, but nothing below this figure. I'd also be interested in trading for something of similar quality and condition in 52cm.

You'll also see that my feedback on ebay is 152 at 100% - I don't mess people about.

cheers, Jim
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... &rd=1&rd=1[/code]

Attachments

• colnago 1.jpg
    colnago 1.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 847
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hi there,

When you say engraving, is that the same as stamping? It has Colnago stamped on the top of the seat stays, the clover leaf (or whatever it is) on the headtube lug, Colnago on the bottom bracket and Colnago stamped on the dropouts.

I've since been in touch with the seller, and he thinks it's quite a recent model, but it has been resprayed (hence the colour is not as flamboyant as usual), and the stickers will of course be repros.

cheers, jim

Back