MARIN PINE MOUNTAIN XT QUAD BUTTED, AVID, WHITE INDUSTRIES

ditbicykles

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
hI
I got to sell this Marin, condition very good.

down tube c/c 52cm
toptube c/c 61cm

DSC_0161.jpg

DSC_0162.jpg

DSC_0163.jpg

DSC_0164.jpg

DSC_0174.jpg

DSC_0173.jpg

DSC_0172.jpg

DSC_0171.jpg

DSC_0170.jpg

DSC_0169.jpg

DSC_0168.jpg

DSC_0167.jpg

DSC_0166.jpg

DSC_0165.jpg

DSC_0175.jpg

DSC_0177.jpg

DSC_0179.jpg

DSC_0180.jpg

DSC_0181.jpg

price 140E
ship 45 worldwide ;)

what this seller DITBICYKLES sold to me...

You could see, what this seller sold to me. I wanted this bike mainly for quality steel frame set, but when I received the whole bike, parted out for new paint (frame) - removed non original stickers from seat tube...and fuc* !!! Frame is cracked - corroded through, you could put some sharp thing through crack to inside, because there is no steel material. Seller rejected any refund or sending the whole bike back for money...still have not solved this problem. So think very carefully if you are going to buy anything from this seller...I am totally fed-up !!! and of´course, he did not write anything about this crack and corrosion before, even if I asked him! He is a fraud at my point of view.

Attachments

• IMG_00262.jpg
    IMG_00262.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 3,632
another pic...

inside seat tube...some cotton cloth...unbeliavable !

Attachments

• foto81.jpg
    foto81.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 3,627
yes, I paid through Paypal, after that happened, I opened a dispute on Paypal, but their employee in the end decided and closed it without any refund to me, because their coverage is for undelivered items, not for condition of parts... :-(

I asked "John" here (master moderator) for help...but still nothing happened. He promised to talk with this seller "ditbicykles"...and time goes on.. :-(

...was it Gift or for purchase of items? If it was the latter you should be entitled to a refund as it was significantly not as described. That is why Paypal charge a fee - it basically goes into an insurance pot to cover such cases - Paypal do not just cover non delivery as I have claimed against a seller when an item was not as described and got my money back in full.

Latest posts

Back